Recent content by sawtell

1. sawtell

Cant belive i missed my

Is it still illegal to bump a 6 year old thread? Logged in to check the for sale pages for a new pushy. Then I realised it’s my 16 year anniversary on this forum tomorrow. Can’t sleep I’m soo excited for it, gotta see the clock tick over to midnight
  2. sawtell

VIC Sold

Brakes have been fixed with new rotors, could do with new pads as they are a little worn but they work fine. bump.
  3. sawtell

VIC Sold

Sold. .
  4. sawtell

Cant belive i missed my

Ha I had actually thought about it in like April... Nekminit. It's July! Completly agree about meeting a lot of good people, through rides and buying/selling! im still around, just rarly post, not up with all the fancy stuff these days haha,!! see you all out on the trails!... And by...
  5. sawtell

Cant belive i missed my

10 year farkin membership anniversary. Rarly on these days, but still get out on the bike (especially now its coming into winter). So just a quick shout out to the team here and a big thank you to the admin and mods for keeping the site running over the years!! (still wish i was signed up in...
  6. sawtell

VIC FSA Gravity moto-x 36t $60 sold

Sold. .
  7. sawtell

Sorry mister 'I reply really quick to things' hah. knew I forgot something, it's a '68/73' but I don't have the spaces... So you'd say it's a 73! and 170mm arms.
  8. sawtell

Item: FSA Gravity moto-x 36t crankset Location: Victoria, Williamstown (home)/footscray (at work). Postage or pick up only, I will not meet you in the city or deliver. Item Condition: Everything is pretty much close to new. Except.... one of the BBcups, some hack undid it with a set of...
  9. sawtell

The Chilli Thread!

Might not be the thread for it but I am trying anyway! I am after some of this hot/chilli sauce? My brother got it somewhere in South America and it's the last bottle!! I don't plan on an overseas trip just to pick up a bottle of sauce, so I'm asking here if anyone knows where I can get it in...
  10. sawtell

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

I also like it, far far more then Matsos chilli beer. That was one hell of a punch. I could only drink half, doesn't happen often with a beer lets put it that way.
  11. sawtell

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Anyone tried tap king yet? thiught about laying down the cash for one, I like novelty things.. But seem to get some less then average reviews!
  12. sawtell

LBS or On-line Dilemma?

Imagine giving to a charity when the people asking for money are grumpy and you don't even get a tax deduction out of it....... Saying that bad service is the customers fault, sums up the issue with Australian retailers in every industry, It's never the stores fault.. It's the suppliers, the...
  13. sawtell

VIC SOLD X2 Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 $50

I am Also keen as per my PMs, but due to the lack of reply to any PMs I assume they are not for sale?
  14. sawtell

LBS or On-line Dilemma?

+1 to every point of this... i might buy a new tube locally if i destroy one, maybe. But generally when doing an internet buy i chuck in a few tubes/gear cables into the order as well so I always have some spares floating around.
  15. sawtell

Smashed up face

mmm dunno, when I used to ride alot 3-4 years ago I was 100% fullface, but I never rode XC trails or back up, downhill tracks only.. And walk up. now I ride up and down, I don't do the 'full down hill' trails but ill happily ride travs and cressys (albeit slowly, and blines!), and then back up...