Recent content by Sellen

1. Sellen

Would you hire a trainer to help you lose weigh by riding your bike?

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Apart from studying for six weeks to be a twat I have had success with fitness competitors and models which in essences is fat loss to the highest level, prepped rugby players and helped regular Joe's lose weight. So I'm confident I can blend the riding and...
  2. Sellen

Thanks for your questions. 1) If you're quicker then me then I'm keen to go for a ride with you. Caveat, if you're quicker then me because you're a whippet who weighs 60kg and struggles to lift your bike above your head then that's cool you can have that. 2) It's a Poliquin level 3...
  3. Sellen

I had an idea today and I was wondering it its a good idea or a daft one. I'm a personal trainer so I spend a lot of my time time in a gym helping people lose weight, particularly fitness models preparing for shows. Personally I ride my bike to keep lean and I use the gym to get stronger and...
  4. Sellen

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Race was sweet. So much fun, more like punching timed runs with mates then a race and the track was gold. Looking forward to Del Rio
  5. Sellen

Flow Rollercoaster by Rocky Trail - NSW ALL Mountain State Series + Championships

Such a fun day!!! Does anyone know when the results will be posted. Curious to see how things shaped up.
  6. Sellen

Bike suggestions around $2500

If you're a Medium http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/bicycles/lapierre/mountain-dual-suspension/lapierre-zesty-214/adelaide/sa/102006479
  7. Sellen

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

So after 2 years off the back I couldn't stay away any longer and I've bought myself a Zesty. Any of you racing All Mountain in Ourimbah this Sunday?
  8. Sellen

NSW Sold

Price drop
  9. Sellen

NSW Sold

disregarded
  10. Sellen

NSW Sold

Item: Giant STP 0 14.5" with DMR cromo forks and Cane Creek Head Set Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No Use Price and price conditions: $70 Extra Info: Was using it for a commuter which was fun, would make a good DJ/Pump track rig for cheap Pictures:
  11. Sellen

NSW All sold

Item: Nox Flux 5.5 frame medium Location: Sydney Item Condition: good Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: $400 Payment Pending Extra Info: Nice ride to de everything on. Just have no use for it anymore. Pictures: Below Item: Fox Float RLC Location: Sydney Item...
  12. Sellen

NSW Sold

Item: Nox Flux 5.5 Medium 17" with Hope Pro 2 rear hub Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good, usual cable rub and chain slap Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: Frame Payment Pending with Forks (Fox Float RLC and generic sealed hub) $600 Extra Info: Nice bike to do...
  13. Sellen

NSW Sold

Bump......
  14. Sellen

NSW Sold

Going away for May so will not be able to respond.
  15. Sellen

NSW Sold

bump........