Recent content by sexidj

1. S

WA Trails listing

Hello all, I am attempting in constructing a listing of all trails in Western Australia. Some trails will be pretty obvious but I'm sure there are many that are word of mouth. If you can submit a post with the following details that would be great. Name Location Brief Description Approx...
  2. S

SA Trails Listing

Hello all, I am attempting in constructing a listing of all trails in South Australia. Some trails will be pretty obvious but I'm sure there are many that are word of mouth. If you can submit a post with the following details that would be great. Name Location Brief Description Approx...
  3. S

NT Trails Listing

Hello all, I am attempting in constructing a listing of all trails in Northern Territory. Some trails will be pretty obvious but I'm sure there are many that are word of mouth. If you can submit a post with the following details that would be great. Name Location Brief Description...
  4. S

NSW Trails Listing

Hello all, I am attempting in constructing a listing of all trails in New South Wales. Some trails will be pretty obvious but I'm sure there are many that are word of mouth. If you can submit a post with the following details that would be great. Name Location Brief Description Approx...
  5. S

ACT Trails listing

Hello all, I am attempting in constructing a listing of all trails in ACT. Some trails will be pretty obvious but I'm sure there are many that are word of mouth. If you can submit a post with the following details that would be great. Name Location Brief Description Approx length...
  6. S

Victorian Trails listing

Hello all, I am attempting in constructing a listing of all trails in Victoria. Some trails will be pretty obvious but I'm sure there are many that are word of mouth. If you can submit a post with the following details that would be great. Name Location Brief Description Approx length...
  7. S

www.victrails.netfirms.com - No longer live

Guys you have all been really great!.... Matt you are an absolute legend! Thankyou all for your help cheers, Joe
  8. S

Thanks Thanks Matt, Your help is greatly appreciated! I look forward to hearing something soon Cheers
  9. S

Hello all, Not sure how many people noticed but www.victrails.netfirms.com is no longer online. Does anybody anywhere know the guy who administered the website and have contact with him? I believe his name is Wayne which I found out here on Rotorburn. There was some info on that site...