Recent content by steve r

1. steve r

The riding thread.

looks fun in the sun rhys.
  2. steve r

What do you think?

wheres the pegs? i wouldnt get the fly hub, plastic pedals or the folding animal tyre. The rest is sound.
  3. steve r

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Holy shit large as fook, Mind=Blown.
  4. steve r

The riding thread.

to look 'cool' and display their complete homosexualness.
  5. steve r

The New Sh*t Thread

you undo the bolts with an allen wrench. looks verry sick.
  6. steve r

Getting an old wheelset Respoked.... How much??

just respoke it yourself, spokes cost 50c each probably cost you about$36 and you'll learn something along the way. bike shops love to rip people off.
  7. steve r

The New Sh*t Thread

Holy fuck didnt see the dude doping a backie on the left! That bike lock looks sick, but i doubt it would stop theft.
  8. steve r

Maxxis M-Tread

Hey $ean, $weet name BTW, They are GUT, very $trong and thick n/h. KTHNXBAI
  9. steve r

fond memories

But in the old school days there was no internet so nobody could post..... mouthguards and malvern stars.
  10. steve r

fond memories

skyway tuffs beartrp pedals plastic seats gears suspension layback seats chopper bars pads!!! when i think old school all those things come to mind.
  11. steve r

The New Sh*t Thread

barspin out of an ole sea donkey bank?
  12. steve r

"another" tire thread

the maxxxis grifter tyre is very bad, do not purchase it.
  13. steve r

another trick thread ;)

manouvre the bike so you have enough room in the middle and go up and try to kind of balance on your tyre in the back and decide to spin and finish.
  14. steve r

Help building bike

S&m frame A stem that works S&m slam bars and a 28t sprocket if you have a 9tooth driver.
  15. steve r

Your fave BMX brand

Profile, Odyssey and Sand M Profile: Really well made with lots of detail and they are just really good, light and strong. Odyssey: make real innovative shit and for a good price. S and M: LTF.