Recent content by TerraNik

1. TerraNik

off-bike training

Yah, I run because I am so unfit! Well, not so much anymore, but before I could only run for about 1 minute before feeling like I was going to die! So you can imagine how that impacted on my riding!!!!!!! Just LOOKING at a hill made me short of breath! Now after 4 weeks of running I can go...
  2. TerraNik

off-bike training

I run... run.. and run some more!! :) I also do weights for my upper body. It's not necessarily to help with my mtn biking though - just something I also enjoy doing.
  3. TerraNik

Women's Specific Body Armour

Good to hear!! Enjoy your pink! :o
  4. TerraNik

Women's Specific Body Armour

Ditto. Though, I have bought my own armour (mens dainese) because I think I'm way too tall to wear chix armour. It fits really well (and even has what looks like boob contours in the chest plate! They're obviously not contoured that way for THAT reason, but it works for me!) Then again...
  5. TerraNik

Powerball Gizmo

Yeah we've got one... They are really hard on the arms! It counts the revolutions as well, so you can compare how you're going each time! So you're always competing with your previous efforts.
  6. TerraNik

Introducing the Girls

^^ I have to say that's a talent I am NOT interested in. :P Welcome Tracey :)
  7. TerraNik

hey chickies

Oh it's been and gone - was on a couple of weeks ago. They were suggesting that they might do another one though?? So keep an eye out on their website. http://www.rawnrg.com.au/rawnrg.net/default.aspx
  8. TerraNik

Girls mountain biking in Glenrock, Newcastle

Aww I wish this was going on when I lived in Newy!!! Maybe if I am ever up there on a weekend I'll bring my bike :)
  9. TerraNik

hey chickies

I'm new to DH too... You should have come to the Thredbo Women's Weekend!! I'm also in Sydney.
  10. TerraNik

New and wanna get riding

I don't know. When I think of Kiwi I think green. :rolleyes:
  11. TerraNik

New and wanna get riding

How about you let me know when your hand is better, Beth? I don't want you riding too early and damaging yourself further!!! No more "I don't do pink" stickers for you, Kay - Next ones will be "The Flying Kiwi" in green :P
  12. TerraNik

New and wanna get riding

I don't know actually!! I haven't spoken to her since you were here!! *sends Beth an SMS* we'll soon find out :)
  13. TerraNik

New and wanna get riding

Hey Ace!! I've been dobbed in - thanks Rik! *jokes* :) Yeah I live just opposite Rhodes across the river in Meadowbank. I ride up in the Blue Mtns quite a bit, and am also new to the area (well... we've been here a year now, so not that new!) so I am really keen to find new riding spots...
  14. TerraNik

Thredbo Women's Weekend Pix

More 4x pix... Here are a whole bunch of pix from Saturday Night 4x taken by Giles666.
  15. TerraNik

Thredbo Women's Weekend Pix

What.... This one??