Introducing the Girls

Ace1

Likes Bikes
Hiya,
I'm 36 going on 12 :) I have mainly just mucked around on bikes at the moment, but am always keen to go off road. I've just bought myself a Giant Trance 2 so really need to see what it can do :)

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
haha glad to meat you ace, but i think beht was more pointing towards occupation etc.

good to see you come aboard!

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hiya,
I'm 36 going on 12 :) I have mainly just mucked around on bikes at the moment, but am always keen to go off road. I've just bought myself a Giant Trance 2 so really need to see what it can do :)
Woohoo, the Trance is a great bike, I've got an '06 Trance 3 myself.
I'm 27 but do feel like a big kid riding out the front of the house with the little ones (2yr old & 4yr old) and practicing my wheelies or bunnyhops:D

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Woohoo, the Trance is a great bike, I've got an '06 Trance 3 myself.
I'm 27 but do feel like a big kid riding out the front of the house with the little ones (2yr old & 4yr old) and practicing my wheelies or bunnyhops:D
haha dosnt maake you silly, makes you cool to them!

Magic Rabbit

Cannon Fodder
Well I've just managed to grab enough time to finally sit down and have a read. Great to see so many girls out there. I'm relative new to MTBing and started riding with my other half and a couple of his mates. Would love to catch up with the girls some time. Here's a bit about me.

Name: Dani

Riding Since: Last year and half or so. Would like to make more time and get a little more serious.

Bike: Giant Reign 2 (last 10 months) prior to that some little suspension number that was given to me by a friend that my boy did up for me. Turned out to be not a bad ride though to get me started. However I just love my Reign :D and my poor other bike is collecting dust in the corner.

Ride: So far usually Manly Dam, Blue Mountains, Ourimbah etc.
Style: None yet but I like going down hill really, really fast! Am partial to good stretches of singletrack also.

Day Job: Corporate Audio Visual
Life Philosophy: "Because I can..."

Anyway, if anybody is interested I would be really interested in meeting up for rides in Sydney based area. Can travel to outer Sydney area areas also.

:)

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
nice to meet you all.....

yeah well NZ is cold (esp in the south)

got out and about in the mountain to the bmx races last night (i found my new thursday night attraction).......

hopefully will head to aussie again soon would be cool to ride with you all
YAK

Ace1

Likes Bikes
Oh yeah,
for a job...boring...records officer. I am hoping to do Archaeology and Anthropology soon...see if that gets me out of an office and into the open air.

Sorry boss, I only work at dig sites you need a mountain bike to get to :D

mtbmamma

Likes Dirt
Hi all,
I have just discovered this forum thanks to some help from a bike shop in manly. Thought I had better introduce myself. I live in the inner west in Sydney, so not the best for off road riding, but I plan to fix that. I have been on a bike since I was four years old, only had the training wheels for an hour. I haven't managed to grow out of it since...not that I want to.

I bought my first mountain bike in 1988...back in the days before suspension was affordable and I have to say, my little Toyworld Trail Blazer lasted well and I used to punish it, living on the South Coast at the time, so there were plenty of trails back then.

Other interests include Doctor Who (I know, I know, I'm a bit of a nerd), soccer, writing, riding...mostly riding :)

Anyway, that's me,

Ace1
Hey Ace,
Where in the Inner West do you live? We are in Rodd Point and I agree, as does my son, that there is not much off road riding round here.

Welcome.:)

trace

Tracey Hannah
Name:Hello my name is Tracey

Riding Since: My first DH nationals i was 14

Bike: Orange 224

Ride at: Kuranda :) coolest track ever

Heya,
Its so great to see so many girls. I am heading down the Threaders for Oceania's and I think there will be a big crowd of us. After then maybe is anyone from Sydney keen to go riding on MON and TUE i won't be leaving till Tues night from Sydney.

Sweet as!
Tracey

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Name:Hello my name is Tracey

Riding Since: My first DH nationals i was 14

Bike: Orange 224

Ride at: Kuranda :) coolest track ever

Heya,
Its so great to see so many girls. I am heading down the Threaders for Oceania's and I think there will be a big crowd of us. After then maybe is anyone from Sydney keen to go riding on MON and TUE i won't be leaving till Tues night from Sydney.

Sweet as!
Tracey

great to see you finaly join up tracey! your an inspiration to the crazy!:p

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Looks like trace joined up before you roxy :p But you win hands down with the posts :D Good to see heaps more chicks dropping in here..... especially famous ones... how cool!

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
gimme a break! i havnt been rideing since i was 14:p
He he.... easy there tiger! I agree with Blas4me, you certainly look like you've been riding for longer than you have :D So rox what have you been doing lately? You going to race any SA comps this year?

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
He he.... easy there tiger! I agree with Blas4me, you certainly look like you've been riding for longer than you have :D So rox what have you been doing lately? You going to race any SA comps this year?
yeh il be over probs a couple of times, apparently i just have to be there for fox creek, and id like to go back to gambia again, see how much ive imporved:)

how about u?