Recent content by tim_d

1. T

STOLEN 2014 specialized stump jumper evo, Melbourne

Hi Tim, It is a bit of a long shot here but thought this was worth passing on: My two mountain bikes were stolen just over a month ago so I have been doing a lot of looking around the internet etc to try and find them. I heard there were a number of bikes recovered in Newcastle so I went...
  2. T

NSW WTB: 26" DJ Fork, MTB Cranks and Tyres.

Item: 26" DJ fork, MTB Cranks, 26" tyres Location: Wollongong NSW Item Condition: Working, not worried about cosmetic damage just want something functional Reason for buying: My bikes got stolen so hoping to build up my spare frame. Price and price conditions: As cheap as possible, hoping...
  3. T

STOLEN Custom Giant Glory DH0 and Scott Voltage LTD - Wollongong

This is the gear they got away with too, thought I might as well post it up. I've been around to every pawn shop I could find and trying to spread the word as much as I can through bike shops and online. Just kicking myself for not having contents insurance - I guess as a full time student...
  4. T

The discount code thread

I had an email from CRC today, save $20 on $199+ spend using the code MAY This code expires on Tuesday. Hope that helps :)
  5. T

STOLEN 2013 Scott Gambler 20

Hi Pat, Have you had any luck recovering this? My downhill bike was also stolen from my garage in Wollongong at the start of the week, could definitely be related! Might even be worth looking out for both of our bikes with swapped out parts... Tim
  6. T

STOLEN Custom Giant Glory DH0 and Scott Voltage LTD - Wollongong

Bike: 2010 Giant Glory DH0 Colour: Specs: 2010 Giant Glory DH0 Frame Fox DHX RC4 Shock Marzocchi 888 fork Answer Protaper handlebars (black/white) Avid Juicy 7 Brakes Sram X0 Derailleur e13 chain guide Truvativ Holzfeller Crankset New Maxxis Minion DH-F Front Tyre New Maxxis Minion...
  7. T

Cannondale Quick 4 - Brand New - Sold

Bump, price drop to $550.
  8. T

Cannondale Quick 4 - Brand New - Sold

Item: Cannondale Quick 4 2013 - Large frame Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Unfortunately being a university student I could use the money more. Price and price conditions: $550 including new helmet Extra Info: Brand new large Cannondale Quick 4...
  9. T

Wollongong City Council Bike Plan

Hi guys, Wollongong city council currently have this survey going before drafting a new bike plan for the next 5 years. It gives us an opportunity to put our word in about the lack of legal off-road riding facilities, even if the survey is more targeted at on-road/commuting, every voice...
  10. T

The Photo Snob Thread

I thought some of you guys might appreciate this:
  11. T

FOUND Suspicious Gumtree Add - 2013 Scott Spark &Polygon Carbon Dually

I hope you guys can get it back, the add has gone done now but I grabbed a screen shot with mobile number if thats any help: Hopefully that helps, I wish I could have got more for you but at least it is something to go on.
  12. T

FOUND Suspicious Gumtree Add - 2013 Scott Spark &Polygon Carbon Dually

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/berkeley/bicycles/two-bikes-for-sale-/1017954564 Cheap price and no information, I thought it was suspicious enough to post up.
  13. T

Wollongong DH Status?

For those planning on shuttling Holy Trail any time soon -the road will be closed from the archery field up to the hairpin from today until the end of December due to roadworks. Looks like push runs it is :)
  14. T

Wollongong DH Status?

I'm in Fairy Meadow but haven't ridden the Mt Kiera tracks in a while, as far as I am aware there has been people tidying up the tracks up there recently and they are running pretty well. I mostly ride the track out the back of Belambi (Possums) which is an easy push and always a fun little...
  15. T

The Photo Snob Thread

Thanks heaps for the comments guys i really appreciate it :) Some of those bird shots are incredible, definitely something to work up to! Is there anything i could do better in terms of post processing? I'm really just not sure when a photo needs some processing and what they need, i think...