Recent content by timmo

1. T

[STOLEN]: QLD/Brisbane - Santa Cruz Chameleon 2011 + Mountain Cycle Rumble S/1

Good news, people. The Santa Cruz has been recovered (with some minor damage). Thanks very much to the cyclist who found it this morning while cutting through Dutton Park cemetery, and to Dutton Park police. What screws with my head is it was pulled apart, bits were broken, frame was...
  2. T

[STOLEN]: QLD/Brisbane - Santa Cruz Chameleon 2011 + Mountain Cycle Rumble S/1

Lost my two new toys, not happy! If seen could you please send me a PM or phone on 3892 6697 and leave a message if I'm not around (mobile was stolen too...). Thanks in advance for your help folks. #1 Bike: Santa Cruz Chameleon 2011 Colour: Gloss Black Date it was stolen: 2/5/2012 Where it...
  3. T

Single speed hubs/axles question

Cheers James (rone) and Charlie, It's actually the frame I bought from you James. I got the new Santa Cruz Chameleon just after I set it up, so the SS hasn't been out on a serious ride yet. :) I took it for a bit of a spin yesterday arvo, and noticed this issue, though I figured it may be a...
  4. T

Single speed hubs/axles question

I bought a single speed frame cheap a few months back and have it basically set up, but am having a few issues with it. My set up is as follows: - single-speed specific frame, with horizontal backward facing fork ends/dropouts and builtin chain tensioner screws. - still using a QR axle on the...
  5. T

I know every dad thinks so...

Awesome stuff! That's way smooth and stylish for a kid so young...
  6. T

Rotorburn, the new Farkin

Maybe "Meet the Burners"? As a .NET developer I have often thought "Farkin .NET!!", Rotorburn.com won't get quite the same mental use... :)
  7. T

SOLD: Brand new XT front derailleur $40

This item has been SOLD. Thanks.
  8. T

Bumping it up...
  9. T

Sorry, forgot that info - it's 28.6/34.9 mm with/without the shim respectively. I've updated the original post with this too.
  10. T

Item: Shimano XT M761 Front mech Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Brand new, unused Reason for selling: Bought the wrong one Price and price conditions: $40 + postage Extra Info: 28.6/34.9 mm clamp size Dual pull 44tooth/66-69 degrees Bottom swing Pictures: Exactly like this one
  11. T

Trippin... Problem Solving

LOL, I like it. Although I'm still not sure who got the other 1/18th of the property...
  12. T

Saddest songs of all time?

Fairy Tale of New York - The Pogues (with Kirsty MacColl) For me this is not exactly sad, but one of the most melancholy songs I know. The mix of hope and despair really gets to me.
  13. T

Who rode to School/Work today? Nat. Ride to Work Day today

Yep, try to do it 4 out of 5 days a week. Was a pretty cruisy ride in, about 12km.
  14. T

Can planes make metal expand permanently?

Bahahahaha... GOLD!! I love it.