Can planes make metal expand permanently?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18757
  • Start date

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Yeah they are wicked. I was going to put the moves on one last flight, really hot blonde thing, Virgin stereotype, big cans. Unfortunately it was after a massive night on the piss. I start planning my attack, next thing I know the bitch is shaking me.

Turns out I fell asleep with my head back and my mouth open, making some rank gargling noise.

Shit.

How is the dad's form! Poor kid doesnt even know about metric/imperial!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
If only I could get on a plane and have it affect my wang with out expanding the rest of me
You could try a metal insert,then you could start calling it a rod :D,But if the flight gets turned back that will be double downsizing,this is a big risk that we cannot afford to take.
29er's started life as 26er's and got affected by transatlantic flight's,BMXer's started out as 26er's and were obviously sent by submarine,it's so obvious!

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
To save on tooling costs all bikes are made as small only.

Medium frames get air freight half way
Large all the way.
Xl goes around twice
Small goes by boat.
XS submarine (Strapped to the outside of course)

And so on and so forth. etc. etc. Ad nauseam

Last edited:

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yes. the flight could have a major effect. you should check your top tube length. i bet you wanted 20.75" top tube but now your frame is 21.5". you won't get warranty. this is why you should support you lbs.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
yes. the flight could have a major effect. you should check your top tube length. i bet you wanted 20.75" top tube but now your frame is 21.5". you won't get warranty. this is why you should support you lbs.
Not to mention bar height, stem length, chainstay length, chain link length, hub width, seat tube size, bottom bracket configuration, headtube size, and that's not even taking into consideration the size of tubing!

Hell, if you've got relatives all around the world sending you your new rig via different processes you'll ask for a BMX, 20.75" toptube with 8" rise bars and find you'll end up with a fully geared DH Comp with 2.7" tires!

And you think the BOLTS are the most of your worries! :eek:

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
Not to mention bar height, stem length, chainstay length, chain link length, hub width, seat tube size, bottom bracket configuration, headtube size, and that's not even taking into consideration the size of tubing!

Hell, if you've got relatives all around the world sending you your new rig via different processes you'll ask for a BMX, 20.75" toptube with 8" rise bars and find you'll end up with a fully geared DH Comp with 2.7" tires!

And you think the BOLTS are the most of your worries! :eek:
Not such a crazy theory. Notice how the development of the mountain bike coincides with the dates people started shipping via air. Coincidence? I think not.

"Holy shit, what happened to the BMX I ordered? This is bloody outrageous - I certainly did not ask for a bike that actually fits me."

Note: All claims are unsubstantiated bullshit .

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
I literally couldn't read all this thread... I was laughing so loud people came to check I was alright.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
If only I could get on a plane and have it affect my wang with out expanding the rest of me
Yep,
I have a metal plate in my head,done the flight from london to sydney and my head was the size of a beachball,they had to cut me out to get off,but im allright now!

Cooch

Likes Dirt
The reason for this is that Americans are retarded and cannot accept change in even the simplest or most logical form.
Hence, miles instead of kilometers, lbs instead of kilos and ounces instead of ml...

Retards!

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i've got nothing funny to add to this thread, but im sure as hell laughing my ass off, it cramps in places too and some dribbles.