Recent content by TKITEZ

1. TKITEZ

VIC SOLD 2010 Norco Faze 1 (med), PIKES/1x9 + more

SOLD :thumb: thanks again rotorburners!
  2. TKITEZ

haha yeah seat angle is a bit extreme, i had swapped seat posts but havn't been able to ride since, not quite adjusted :lol:
  3. TKITEZ

Item: 2010 Norco Faze 1 Medium Location:Epping, Victoria Item Condition:Used, some scuffs and scratches, fully functional in good working condition Reason for selling:Injuries are going to take a while to heal... Price and price conditions:asking $600, pickup preferred, I can deliver...
  4. TKITEZ

Split routine vs Full body circuits

i wouldn't suggest doing a full body 'circuit' exactly, but there are many full body routines out there that would fit in with your time frame to help you make some sickening mass gains. it can be tricky to filter through all the BS 'fitness magazine' programs on bodybuilding.com or...
  5. TKITEZ

First!!!!OMGWTFROFLMAOBBQ!!!SHIFTONE!!!!!

2rd damn! too late
  6. TKITEZ

eating after a ride

1/2 cup of oats with skim milk, or maybe 2 eggs to your liking on a piece of toast, a tin of tuna? how simple(bland) do you like it? lol thats some post ride or training stuff I might eat if i'm too early for my next meal anyway
  7. TKITEZ

VIC Lysterfield Park

omac you the real MVP :first:
  8. TKITEZ

Totally Over Magpies

please don't remind me of this terrifying time of year :scared:
  9. TKITEZ

Food/Diet Are fitness wristbands worthwhile? And other weightloss tips

+1 myfitnesspal the short version is burn more calories than you consume.
  10. TKITEZ

Deadlifts: Overhand vs Mixed Grip

i've found mixed grip gives me better results in general i did start out with over hand initially.
  11. TKITEZ

AM Norco LT 6.1 2010 frame build up

super clean!
  12. TKITEZ

VIC *SOLD* Pike 454 Dual Air

PM sent 10chars
  13. TKITEZ

Jehovah's witnesses at my door and the evolution of boobies

maybe once a year they seem to appear, i just take pamphlet say thanks and put it in the recycling bin :yo:
  14. TKITEZ

Back yard track for the kids

too cool, i wish i had a yard like that
  15. TKITEZ

Bargain buys thread

if anyone is after some new flat shoes that aren't 5.10s, just ordered a pair of Teva Links for $32.99 on amazon, only the 'Lunar rocks' colour is this price though.. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006MCC4HM/ref=twister_B008KFIVFS