Recent content by TransitionPete

1. TransitionPete

Sold please delete

Item : Shimano RT86 160mm disc brake rotor SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  2. TransitionPete

NSW Sold Please delete

Sold please delete
  3. TransitionPete

Why am I having trouble getting tubeless valve to seal?

Whenever I do a tubeless setup I always wrap the rim twice making sure I go over the valve hole three times starting just before the valve hole and on the end of the 2nd wrap go just past the valve on the other side. When it comes to punching a hole through the tape I have a spoke I've...
  4. TransitionPete

SOLD Fox 34 2017 Performance forks, boost, 140mm, 27.5"

Do you or anybody know if I can lower the travel on these? 120/130 ideally. These could be good for a hardtail build I'm doing.
  5. TransitionPete

International sold

Alloy Always liked these bikes.. GLWS
  6. TransitionPete

Urban freeride lives - Fabio Wibmer

Such a cool video.. Funny to see how much an Enduro has progressed. Some people don't have trails to learn on so you make do! That's how I learnt how to ride finding man made things to jump off and gap! Wow.. That brings back some memories! It's a shame they died off.. It'd have to be 10...
  7. TransitionPete

NSW Sold Please delete

Please delete
  8. TransitionPete

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Been riding on the hard tail abit lately, taking my better half out on her 650b hard tail before we take her up into a dually. Decided today it needed some loving and a degrease. Then I randomly decided I was going tubeless.. Whilst I was at it decided some nice red spoke nippes were in order...
  9. TransitionPete

NSW 2005/2006 Transition Preston FR Frame or Swingarm

Yeah thanks mate.. Some of the old timer stuff is still the best if you ask me.. I still work at a shop and some of the new bikes I sell and service don't compare if you ask me lol. Maybe I'm Transition biased but my 09 Bottlerocket was the best bike I've ever ridden closely followed by Preston...
  10. TransitionPete

Hi mate, sorry should of mentioned.. Mine is a medium. But I'd buy a large or small just for the swing arm to go into my medium front triangle. Thanks for the reply but I'm purely after the 05/06. I rode the new shape from 07+ and it wasn't for me. Cheers
  11. TransitionPete

Item: 2005/2006 Transition Preston FR Frame or Swingarm Location: Sydney, Inner West. Will pay for postage Item Condition: Not Cracked Price and price conditions: You Tell me Extra Info: Will Pay for Postage I know its a long shot. But you never know. After all these years I still have my...
  12. TransitionPete

NSW Cycleworld Clearance Sale! Turner, Marzocchi, Manitou, 661. Huge discounts!

No kidding here mate. Just listing the bike at what the boss is asking. Feel free to send an offer if you are interested..
  13. TransitionPete

2008 Specialized Demo 8 II Bushing Size??

As the title say's: I have obtained a 2008 Demo 8 II Frame without a shock. I want to order the shock withing the next few days. I just need to know what size bushings I will need for a Vivid 5.1 to fit. Kind Regards, Pete..
  14. TransitionPete

4X 2009 Transition Bottlerocket

Its a medium Nick. Taking it out for its first race this weekend. At The Homebush State 4X Race. Should be good fun.. :)