Recent content by Trickymac

1. Trickymac

"office friendly" commuting shorts

rapha ive got a couple of pairs, expensive, tho if you register with them they do have regular sales where it makes the purchase less wallet rape excellent shorts tho, perfectly made for riding and still look smart at work, ive had mine over a year and they still look brand new
  2. Trickymac

MotoGP 2019

marquez will win the championship, maverick will be 2nd, rossi 3rd, lorenzo 4th, and if iannone can sort the front end on that suzuki id love to see a suzuki do well dovi will be in the mix somewhere but sadly i dont see him ever taking out a championship, same for pedrosa, think he missed his...
  3. Trickymac

Hypothetical question. Buying sram online

i tried ordering sram cranks from the german sites.....denied, denied to aus and denied to dubai where i work occassionally too, same for merlin and wiggle i bought shimano instead dissapointing because i love sram, but fuck them
  4. Trickymac

VIC Evil Insurgent Slimeball Yellow SOLD

tell em the price son
  5. Trickymac

Dexa scan?

yeah i had one few years ago, only because the clinic i was working at had one and it was free fairly useless i think unless you have unlimited money, tho they arent super expensive why bother when you can eat well and look in the mirror and get all the answers you need
  6. Trickymac

Can my bike handle downhill mountain biking?

i say ride it, tho its a cheapie youll have fun, watching carbon roadbikes on youtube do trials bike stuff shows how tough bikes are...even tho yours isnt a carbon top level bike
  7. Trickymac

Weight training question

broscience
  8. Trickymac

airbnb, any one done it. standing with the law

my place i rent out is in the blue mountains, theyve never asked and ive never told them home and contents insurance know tho, didnt change the price of my policy
  9. Trickymac

airbnb, any one done it. standing with the law

ive got a house i rent out on air bnb, been doing it for 2 years now, no real dramas, just have to realize every now and then you will get a wanker or 2 who bitch and moan and complain about everything, but 99% of our guests have been awesome and left us awesome reviews, place is booked out alot...
  10. Trickymac

Formula One world championship

fucking redbull, goddam they threw that away, really feel for dan, hes a beast of a driver shitstain hamiltons best mate is bieber...says it all really good work from force india/perez
  11. Trickymac

The stupid questions thread.

why do they run/train racehorses before at dawn? the horses have fuckall to do all day, why not in the arvo?
  12. Trickymac

MotoGP 2019

melandri used to be so good wtf happened to him considering he also has the hottest wife on the planet he is now unemployed how can you have all that and lose it
  13. Trickymac

Opinion on Giant Carbon rims, and why the hell i cant get a tyre on them???

soap suds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Trickymac

mix and match?

specialized bars on my a (my) colnago c60? is this not allowed/should or shouldnt be done? flame away :)
  15. Trickymac

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

nah not a movie shoot, thats just severely/horrifically/paralytically shitfaced drunk.