tubby74's latest activity

• T
    tubby74 replied to the thread Easton haven hubs should I buy.
    cant comment on that in particular by my old kona came with an Easton wheel. freehub crapped out after maybe 1000km and no easton dealer...
  • T
    tubby74 replied to the thread Little Things You Hate.
    seem to recall some tables being upset in the temple too when people were trying to profit from religion.
  • T
    seems its not uncommon for islander players to support extended families, and folau's dad certainly like the money for his church. There...
  • T
    only places with lifts I have ridden are Thredbo and queenstown. both during school holidays and apart from the public holidays of...
  • T
    printers and the dodgy tricks to make you buy ink. I've not printed anything that wasn't in black and white this year, yet I'm out of...
  • T
    tubby74 reacted to Mr Crudley's post in the thread Shimano XT / SLX 12-Speed with Like.
    I fear the same. I think the bike industry is also used to having their upswing peaks (BMX->MTB->hybrid->29->FatBikes->CX etc) are would...
  • T
    used to work with south Africans who called the 3.5" discs stiffies.
  • T
    drove past my old school. 6 year old asks "did you have school photos back then". Yes we did. "but were they in colour?"
  • T
    massive email chains of no relevance to me, then expecting me to pick up the one reference on the 4th page of mail #872 on the topic...
  • T
    tubby74 replied to the thread Five Ten shortage in Australia?.
    haven't been able to find a new spitfire either. been through 3 pairs as the most comfortable casual shoe I ever found for my fat feet...
  • T
    tubby74 replied to the thread Little Things You Love.
    the nurse who sees on the system every time I check in to cancer clinic and rushes out to give me blood test results. sitting in waiting...
  • T
    robocall political surveys. the only ting that calls our landline these days. and I already know who I am not voting for, what makes you...