1. WiLD

DH riding and City shots mash up

loved it. great work man
  2. WiLD

Registering an MX bike

thanks for your help guys, ill just chuck her in my ute
  3. WiLD

Registering an MX bike

hey guys, not sure if this has been started yet, but just wondering if anyone has any idea on the rules for registering motorbikes in NSW, in the near future i will be getting an MX bike (250cc)... but im not sure if its possible to register a bike without headlights etc? i only want the...
  4. WiLD

Downhill going uphill

you will get fit.. or just very tired, thats all i have to say
  5. WiLD

Silver Falls Mount Wellington :)

some people..
  6. WiLD

Building jumps

perfect dirt.. a lot of it and a heep of packing ;)
  7. WiLD

toyota HIACE

anyone have any idea when toyota started to put air bags in their van's is it only in the newer models?
  8. WiLD

toyota HIACE

Yea there is also the hiace SBV, these have the engine sitting infront which makes it safer.. havent seen many around for sale though (either around on the streets or on the internet)
  9. WiLD

toyota HIACE

well about 10-12 grand for around a 2000 model van. except buying such a van usually has more than 120,000k's on it... should i be concerned about buying a second hand hiace with so many k's on it?
  10. WiLD

toyota HIACE

definately on the to do list!
  11. WiLD

DH URANIUM™ ______________________ (Demo 2011)

life pretty much sucks from here on out, until i get one :cool:
  12. WiLD

toyota HIACE

haha, ill leave the engine work up to my mechanic then also if anyone looking at this thread owns one post up pictures for some ideas on what to do with mine
  13. WiLD

toyota HIACE

So, heres the deal just recently got my P's and im looking at buying a new car.. ive seen some pretty pimped out Hiace's around, this got me thinking about how i would like to buy one of these vehicles. My thoughts are they seem like pretty good cars they look great and are quite practical (as...
  14. WiLD

Mobile phone challenge

thread delivers! some good shots in here
  15. WiLD

In search of a Remedy.

super clean ride! what is the actual weight?