Recent content by William

1. W

SOLD dawg deluxe too cheap

Kona Bear What`s the rear derailuer, is it in good shape, and what does the bike weigh? Regards Wiliam
  2. W

SOLD Gotta Go - Offers. Wheels, bars, saddle w/ PICS

Axle size Forgot to ask, what`s the axle diameter of the hub`s, reagards William.
  3. W

SOLD Gotta Go - Offers. Wheels, bars, saddle w/ PICS

The wheel set The hub`s, are they bolt holes or centre locks, and does the cassette come with them at that price, regards William.
  4. W

redhill

Red Hill How do I get a quote "box" to seperate the quote from my message? Quote, " you cant take your bike on the bus...." Comment: I take my bike on the bus, but its a dulie, I dont know about the heavy d/h bikes. But what to do is get a large bike box, and enough metres of seat belt...
  5. W

Sydney Nobbies

G`Day Digger I drifted away from MTB several years prior the dates you mentioned, were the fellows you referred to long time members ? I got back to the club in the late 1990`s early 2000`s, but there were only several people involved and not very interested, I tried to get the books and get...
  6. W

Sydney Nobbies

Anybody out there who use to ride with Sydney Nobbies in the late 1980`s and early 1990`s, it was mainly a social riding club, post by ex member, William .
  7. W

Brake Advice Needed

Re: Beno Thanks for the advice Beno, It seems to be that if I want to run Shimano brakes without changing the 4 bolt hubs, ( That Shimano dont have a rotor that will fit the 4 bolt Coda hub ?) That there are after market 160mm rotors that will fit...
  8. W

OVER 30's ride is CANCELLED due to weather

Eligibility I couldn`t find the old bastards section so I ended up with junior.
  9. W

Brake Advice Needed

Brake Advice Thank`s Matty I might give the reds a go until I can afford some new Shimano`s.
  10. W

Arcadia Track Maintenance - 24th Jul

Arcadia / July 24th Terrific, see what happens.
  11. W

Arcadia Track Maintenance - 24th Jul

Track Maintenance Hello, Non member interested in having a look at the place, should be able to help out, but I would need a lift (self and bike) , based at Newport. Regards William.
  12. W

OVER 30's ride is CANCELLED due to weather

Cancelled Ride Oxford Falls. Hi, When`s your next ride at Oxford Falls, or nearby.
  13. W

Brake Advice Needed

Hi, I have a 1999 900SX Raven, which I have started to get back into, love the bike but the original Coda brakes (170 mm) are scary, as you may know. I am running original pads, does anyone have experience with the after market green, red or gold pads and are they worth changing to, or am I...
  14. W

12 inch front wheels

12" front wheels wanted for making a trailer, prefer tubed, tyred & spoked with 3/8" x 3+3/8" axle, also solid plastic 12" with solid tyres off kids bike. Regards William.