Bargain buys thread

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They have been ridiculous for a while. I bought some cheapie disc qr wheels and didn't realise for the price it came with tyres! Ended up being like a $140 set after flogging the tyres.
I've been using a set of the WTB wheelsets (15 and 142 thur axle) that came with tires and tubes and tubeless tape that arrived for under $200 shipped!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Lyriks arrived. Undamaged which is good as they were bubble wrapped and wrapped. No box. No star nut though which is a bitch as I specifically asked if there would be one and was told yes.... My lbs is 2hrs away.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Lyriks arrived. Undamaged which is good as they were bubble wrapped and wrapped. No box. No star nut though which is a bitch as I specifically asked if there would be one and was told yes.... My lbs is 2hrs away.
I'll check my stash for one that fits.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Mine are still stuck in Sydney :mad: Aus Post tracking shows them getting there at 10:08 am last Thursday and they have not moved since.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I think I have been luck recently with AP but maybe my luck has run out. My sister is in Alice and it seems like you guys get the run around with AP, she had stuff take over a month to get from me in Canberra to her in Alice.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
My Lyriks showed up. Matt black with gloss black stickers. Perfect colour for my bike was worried they would have white stickers.

DMan

All fitted. Having no experience with Lyriks they feel firm at 60psi compared to my 160mm pikes. Nowhere as 'plush'. Sag is about 20%. Do Lyriks normally run much lower psi than pikes? I'm tempted to try 30%. I've also noticed there's not a huge difference between open and closed. It's there but not like closed on my RCT3s was. Normal? A bedding in thing?

DMan

I’d suggest it’s bedding in.
Tokens same as pike?
Mine feels same when set up same (other sets)
That's what I'm think. A bit sticky if that makes sense? Bedding in makes sense. Yeah, 2 tokens too like my pikes have.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Mine are still stuck in Sydney :mad: Aus Post tracking shows them getting there at 10:08 am last Thursday and they have not moved since.
So found out my Lyriks are on their way to Bathurst... Because everyone stops in Bathurst on their way from Sydney to Canberra... To stupid for words