What does your day look like?

Brow

Big Block
Up early, drive down to Gold Coast (from north Brissie)and pick up Stella, a 1966 Mustang convertible for the day to cruise around in. 289 V8, auto, old, rattles but runs well, sounds good and looks cool. I am a Mustang fan and this is the closest I am likley to get to owning one.
My eldest (16)is not interested at all but wife and twins (13) will come for a cruise out Dayboro, Samford etc before I take it back later.
Was a Xmas and Birthday pressie from the family.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Up early, drive down to Gold Coast (from north Brissie)and pick up Stella, a 1966 Mustang convertible for the day to cruise around in. 289 V8, auto, old, rattles but runs well, sounds good and looks cool. I am a Mustang fan and this is the closest I am likley to get to owning one.
My eldest (16)is not interested at all but wife and twins (13) will come for a cruise out Dayboro, Samford etc before I take it back later.
Was a Xmas and Birthday pressie from the family.
Have fun. Watch out for gayly liveried cars on the ranges. The ones with flashing lights.

stirk

Burner
Kellyville field day at a base station (5G trial network deployment):

A mate brought his drone, all the better to see the stunning new home architecture.

Ended up here for lunch:

Doesn’t get any better.
fark please tell me those identical homes a nuclear bomb test zone...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
There's a funny story here about clipping pubes in the shower and pouring the dank mop water down the same drain not long after...
I'm almost scared to ask, but I suppose it beats having drop your daks and trim of the young man while putting one foot right up on the bathroom vanity under a bright bathroom light. Not a good look for anyone. Don't block those drains with pubes, y'hear.............