The last movie you've last watched last

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Never got around to Sharknado, in all honesty couldn't sit through either sharktopus or megapiranha either. Turns out there is a line that can be crossed where a terrible movie stops being funny

If you want some flat out stupidity, try kung fury

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this thread had me trying to find the name of a mega shark movie, so I just googles bad shark movies. 2 headed shark attack I recall, sharktopus sounds interesting. I can see some serious time wasting going on with the other options that came up.

Watch rocketman on saturday night. Was a pretty good way to do a bio-pic, and you cant argue with the music

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
I want movies that are meant to be deadly serious...just very badly made/written/acted...
Try Extraction on Netflix. Could have been a cardboard cutout of Hemsworth and you wouldn't have known the difference.

stirk

Burner
Watched Once upon a time in Hollywood. I don't know why it scores highly in reviews. I found it very boring and slow and do not recommend.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched Once upon a time in Hollywood. I don't know why it scores highly in reviews. I found it very boring and slow and do not recommend.
Wasn't just me then. Some interesting scenes (the flamethrower...) But overall it just went on and on... Indulgent is how I'd describe it.

Minlak

custom titis
I came home from Once Upon A Time in Hollywood and the missus asked "How was it" - I had to say I am not sure - was so not what I expected - wasn't terrible - but wouldn't recommend - but ok with having watched it lol.

Just watched Extraction - Ending is the most interesting bit - like literally the last 30 secs of the movie

stirk

Burner
How did you feel about hateful 8?
Cinematography was great in parts. Story a little col mustard in the living room with the poison.

Samuel and Kurt did the heavy acting lifting to make it watchable.

Ennio's music helped a little but fell flat compared to previous scores.

I thought it was ok but there are much better westerns made 40 years ago.