The last movie you've last watched last

moorey

call me Mia
The Untouchables. Was family movie night. Christ, I thought I remembered liking it 30 years ago. What a piece of shit with a moronic script. This is why I hate television.

moorey

call me Mia
@moorey I think it's Kevin Costner.
In his defense...He was only about 8th worst thing about it.
Connery was abhorrent. Plot took stupid liberties on what is an interesting story on its own.

Couldn’t sleep last night. Got up and watched Bird Box. FFS, that was a crap story. So many unanswered questions, that I don’t give a fuck about resolving.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally dug up a copy of this and watched it with the whole family last night. Kids will love that I thought. As is often the case, loads more sweary than I remembered, funny old bogan swearing though. Kids probably thought half the characters were called “aw shaddup ya bluddy dick ed. Quite fun.

slowmick

38-39"
Finally dug up a copy of this and watched it with the whole family last night. Kids will love that I thought. As is often the case, loads more sweary than I remembered, funny old bogan swearing though. Kids probably thought half the characters were called “aw shaddup ya bluddy dick ed. Quite fun.

Will you do a follow up with the Big Steal?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quite like Ben Mendelssohn too. Still waiting for the Nick Cave biography, who will play Nick, Ben or Noah?

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve now taken to only watching movies that I know or expect to be really bad. It’s far better that watching you hope to enjoy and being wildly disappointed.
First up.
Bird Box. Oh baby, soo bad it was fantastic. Moronic plot full of holes that answers zero questions and was so predictable it made me cry laugh. Bad factor 8/10.
Last night: The Core. I’d heard this was bad. I would have loved how bad it was if it hadn’t gone on an hour too long. Still fantastically bad. Bad factor. 5/10. Would have been 9/10 if it was a spoof.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I’ve now taken to only watching movies that I know or expect to be really bad. It’s far better that watching you hope to enjoy and being wildly disappointed.
First up.
Bird Box. Oh baby, soo bad it was fantastic. Moronic plot full of holes that answers zero questions and was so predictable it made me cry laugh. Bad factor 8/10.
Last night: The Core. I’d heard this was bad. I would have loved how bad it was if it hadn’t gone on an hour too long. Still fantastically bad. Bad factor. 5/10. Would have been 9/10 if it was a spoof.
This is a fun game!

Check out sharktopus

And megapiranha

And all of the DC comics movies

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
This is a fun game!

Check out sharktopus

And megapiranha

And all of the DC comics movies

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I’m lining up Sharknado...it’s on Netflix...never heard of the others.
Sorry. Couldn’t watch anything marvel. Even ironically.