Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pence is a cyborg, possibly sent back from the future to undo the past. It's just a matter of time before he reveals his robotic self.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I have to admit I am just past the point of caring what they do. As long as Aussie keeps its borders closed to them, they can shoot, infect, and berate themselves to death
I'm all for this, provided the lines of communication remain open and we can watch it all unfold. Reality tv at its most bizarre, makes tiger king seem mundane.

I took no pleasure from watching any other country suffer from this outbreak. But with the sentient Cheeto at the helm and so many eager to follow, it's hard to find much sympathy.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I'm all for this, provided the lines of communication remain open and we can watch it all unfold. Reality tv at its most bizarre, makes tiger king seem mundane.

I took no pleasure from watching any other country suffer from this outbreak. But with the sentient Cheeto at the helm and so many eager to follow, it's hard to find much sympathy.

Again...I find sympathy hard for the dickholes supporting him and opposing measures to combat COVID19...but so far, they have been minimally effected, hence compounding their belief that all is well. There’s a fuck ton of good Americans who are doing the right thing and suffering...many are healthcare workers and people genuinely in essential services that have no choice other than to work and face the risks.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I am sympathetic to the majority of Americans (by number) that voted against him and are still stuck with him and can't do anything about it until November.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
The last few sentences sum it up well:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/05/donald-trump-coronavirus-economic-recovery

The grim news remains inescapable but the administration hopes its economic message will offer at least some counter-programming.

Joe Lockhart, a former White House press secretary, said: “Almost by necessity, they are changing their strategy. They are pinning all of their hopes on getting the economy reopened, using their economic spokespeople and hoping that the American public has a high toleration for the death count moving up. It sounds terrible to say and even worse to do.

“I think you won’t be seeing much from the scientists any more – the news is that bad – and they’re just going to turn a blind eye to the fact that what they’re doing is going to kill more people, because ultimately the way the president makes decisions is what’s good for his re-election.”

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
Of course you can still catch the virus after being tested, it's not a cure, it's a test.
Although if you don't test anyone, know one knows who has it and it's much harder to contain.
Trump is getting closer to a flatearther everyday.
What you mean closer!