COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Things are changing fast around here. First day back at the gym, they let people opt in to restart memberships last week and say they have 500 people do that when they normally have 5000 paying memberships. Walk in and right away the usual numpties using many bits of gear and leaving their towel on one. No attempt to wipe anything down.

Football club is trying to keep up with changes. Last week was max of 3 groups of 10 on a footie field, all distancing and non contact. One coach ended up with 12 kids, pretty hard to train 2 sets of 6 who cannot overlap. This week its 3*20 then in 2 more weeks its full contact allowed. parents had to stay in cars, then can be on the outside if they distance. can use changerooms for toilets but not changing or talking.
The club admin are doing an awesome job trying to keep on top of it all but it sure isnt easy.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Things are changing fast around here. First day back at the gym, they let people opt in to restart memberships last week and say they have 500 people do that when they normally have 5000 paying memberships. Walk in and right away the usual numpties using many bits of gear and leaving their towel on one. No attempt to wipe anything down.
Not wiping was gross in pre-covid times butt hats really disappointing! I go to a smaller gym, we can only be 20 at a time so have an online booking system for 2 hour blocks. There are cleaning stations throughout with everything to wipe down your equipment and then clean your hands with sanitizer.

Think numbers have stayed similar, I kept membership going the whole time so the gym would be there when we could go again.

moorey

call me Mia
Not wiping was gross in pre-covid times butt hats really disappointing! I go to a smaller gym, we can only be 20 at a time so have an online booking system for 2 hour blocks. There are cleaning stations throughout with everything to wipe down your equipment and then clean your hands with sanitizer.

Think numbers have stayed similar, I kept membership going the whole time so the gym would be there when we could go again.
He he. Butt hats.
But yes, my limited previous gym time was spoiled by sweaty junk.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bubble up !

South Australia is lifting border restrictions allowing people to travel from Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Tasmania from midnight tonight.

People from those states will no longer be required to stay in quarantine for 14 days when they arrive in SA.

Anyone from those states that are currently in isolation are free to roam from midnight.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would’ve been ‘ heart attacking, whilst sweating ‘

That bike was prob never ridden 30km in its life ....it’s in shock !