Bargain buys thread

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Get the same colour as your other bikes.
Ha! Built a Ti roadie because it blended in withe brushed alu gravel bike. The XC dually is silver and multiplied a hadtail also in silver. Thank goodness the banshee in my size only comes in black - a colour I do not own. Then again I could go at it with a sander.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I would like the large spitty....ST is JUST short enough for me....but they don't stock non boost dropouts, and won't get me one :(
What about the Missing Link guy here in CBR? I was hopinh I could get non-Boost for the V3 frames as its all part of my stealth upgrade plan...

moorey

call me Mia
What about the Missing Link guy here in CBR? I was hopinh I could get non-Boost for the V3 frames as its all part of my stealth upgrade plan...
Maybe. Hoping someone else buys quickly. Not a fan of stealth black, and prefer M.
Oh well thanks for helping me with an averted purchase. Have a bunch of stuff ready to move onto that frame. But it was all non-boosty.

*edit: was also out for the large.
Boost rear kit is cheap enough. Do it for me.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would like the large spitty....ST is JUST short enough for me....but they don't stock non boost dropouts, and won't get me one :(
I bought without dropouts as I wanted non boost too, i have emailed missing link to see if they have some available.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk