AM Banshee Prime V3

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Lovely looking bike (I might be biased as I have a Titan in the same colour:)) and great idea with the little mud guard. Might do the same with mine.

HindleJ

Squid
If you ever sell the frame hit me up, just rebuilt my mega so sticking with it for a while.
How good does the H3C look, I just got mine Friday I really like the silver.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Update
Forks up to 150mm in high setting
200mm dropper
SQLab saddle
SQLab 30X 45mm rise 12° backsweep bars
SQLab 70X Grips
Nukeproof 50mm stem
TRP DHR Brakes
Praxis Works Cranks
Hans Dampfs/Nobby Nic tyres
16.1kg

Few changes here and there with set up. Mainly cockpit and fork set up. Rides so well even though it's a little porky.

Last edited:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Update
Forks up to 150mm in high setting
200mm dropper
SQLab saddle
SQLab 30X 45mm rise 12° backsweep bars
Nukeproof stem
TRP DHR Brakes
Praxis Works Cranks
Hans Dampfs/Nobby Nic tyres
16.1kg

Few changes here and there with set up. Mainly cockpit and fork set up. Rides so well even though it's a little porky.
View attachment 371703
So hot. Is this your ‘do it all’ bike? Do
you reach for the pole much (no pun intended) or is this enough bike for 90% of trails

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
So hot. Is this your ‘do it all’ bike? Do
you reach for the pole much (no pun intended) or is this enough bike for 90% of trails
It is effectively the do it all bike. It's enough for 75% I'd say. A few local spots the big bike is good for and some trips away.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I've been interested in these... What were the spec on the bars you were running previously and what's the difference been like?
I have the SQ Labs 30x 30mm 12° backsweep and to be honest haven't noticed anything different from regular bars.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
I've been interested in these... What were the spec on the bars you were running previously and what's the difference been like?
I was running One Up Carbon bars. So 9° backsweep but they had too much upsweep.
I found the it gave me better wrist position and comfort. I run these on the Pole too in carbon.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
If you want to try them I would be happy to do a bar swap so you can see how they feel, it seems like they are great for some people.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Can you take a riders eye view of the bars when you get a chance? I'm curious about the bars too. I'm running SQLabs grips and seat and they are both great.