Confessions from the fuckwits

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
That is a pretty cool idea for a YouTube video though - Stopping people at the trail ahead and assessing their bikes for correctness.
Should be a combo of bike and rider, lord knows there are alot of riders out there who should stick to the road

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
If it's hoon laws though, does it go to the crushers on the 3rd offence?

Do skewers / axle levers have to be aligned?

I feel like I'm going to be in for a rough time under this system.
I'd rather see people fined for running dry chains.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
If it's hoon laws though, does it go to the crushers on the 3rd offence?

I feel like I'm going to be in for a rough time under this system.
I am going to get smashed at this rate, i cant even align my valves. Although an E-Bike is just plane sacrilege, so that's next level infringement

PJO

in me vL comy
Bugs me when they are not, but what's worse is when the quick-release seatpost clamps are sticking out at odd angles. This is less of a problem these days on the trail with most having bolt up clamps but it's still a MAJOR issue when commuting.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
Food delivery people rely on their squeaking chains to alert pedestrians to their on coming presence at 30kph on the footpath. If they oiled the chain there could be carnage!
My kids have labelled Domino's delivery bikes as seagull bikes, purely due to the sound they make pedalling down the road.

Bike abuse is a ciminal offense, punishable with jail time or public floggings.

Again, I'm probably just digging my own grave here.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
My kids have labelled Domino's delivery bikes as seagull bikes, purely due to the sound they make pedalling down the road.

Bike abuse is a ciminal offense, punishable with jail time or public floggings.

Again, I'm probably just digging my own grave here.
Public flogging for bike abuse, VOTE NOW -> someday there could be a law and well, it all started in the fuckwits forum