COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Yep, it's why the "if I get it I get it" crowd has a paucity of imagination. Or limited acceptance of facts. Or are just really stupid. Possibly all three. FFS this thing has been linked to impotence, not to mention all the healthy active 30 somethings in the UK and USA who are suffering from long COVID symptoms that seem akin to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. How you'd be so blase about catching something that even in its infancy seems quite capable of royally fucking you up is beyond me.
It's funny how documented cases of long term health issues give some people next to zero pause, yet the same people let their imagination run wild on the various Ill effects of a vaccine.

I'll trust a doctor to cast your broken arm or pull out an appendix, but no way known am I letting them near me with a needle!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
And, the infected person was contagious for several days without knowing. Best go out a lot before symptoms develop
it’s ok. I was hob knobbing it in the fancy part of town. The hotel breach was in the stinky suburbs so I’m good!

Jpez

Down on the left!
One thing that does give me a modicum of comfort is that QLD were right onto QR code’s. You weren’t even allowed into a place without showing that everyone in your group including children had been signed on.
not like here in vic where the QR boards are used as a decoration.