Little Things You Hate

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Or a stocking....citing as a turd net.
Yep. Stocking turd is the worst turd. Even worse when they don't learn, eat another one which goes even worse for them, throw it up (after being miserable / acting like near death for hours) then are like oooooh that looks / smells a bit tasty and gobble it up again before you get a chance to get to it so you can only scream at them for being morons while they look at you vaguely apologetically going "look soz man but I'm a slave to my passions."

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Yep. Stocking turd is the worst turd. Even worse when they don't learn, eat another one which goes even worse for them, throw it up (after being miserable / acting like near death for hours) then are like oooooh that looks / smells a bit tasty and gobble it up again before you get a chance to get to it so you can only scream at them for being morons while they look at you vaguely apologetically going "look soz man but I'm a slave to my passions."
Dogs really are the best people...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Missus screams 'the dog is choking' !

He was chewing a piece of really old bone he had found (way before his time) he had been playing with it occasionally for months.

I run over and grab 9kg woofie, jam my hand in his mouth, then start rodding his throat trying to grab the bone. He's still rolling his head and what looked like heaving.
He dying ! Up under my arm like a bagpipe and started to pump him Heimlich Manoeuvre style while shoving my hand down his throat !!!!

Call the emergency vet ! He's choking but not collapsing... Quick drive !!!

She took the kids and drove, next minute I find the piece of bone in his bed :oops:

Turns out the old bone had splintered as he chewed it and a sliver had pierced and lodged itself deep in his gum. He was rolling his head and doing the choking 'look' trying to dislodge it.

Lil chunt never came near me for a week after that :p

creaky

XMAS Plumper
She is going into surgery this afternoon... Dont expect any change from $4K, but will happily pay it if she is ok.
Bugger, hope she pulls through ok. How old?

My current dog at 40+ x 10mm gravel / stones about a week after coming home with us (10 weeks old). What some out, induced vomited 28 at the vet and then shat some more out over a couple of days.

Avoided surgery luckily.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Bugger, hope she pulls through ok. How old?

My current dog at 40+ x 10mm gravel / stones about a week after coming home with us (10 weeks old). What some out, induced vomited 28 at the vet and then shat some more out over a couple of days.

Avoided surgery luckily.
She is about 5 years old. Vet says there was a lot of damage, but thinks she was able to move the blockage down without opening the bowel. But its going to be touch and go tonight. Pulling through is not a given yet... We are going down shortly to collect her to transfer her to the 24 hour vet hospital so she can be monitored properly overnight.

It would have killed her for sure without surgery, but peritonitis is still a big concern.