Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Beauuutiful...

Trump claiming that real clips of him forgetting shit in depositions and saying weird stuff during rallies... Is all AI generated..

But dems managed to play supercuts of Trump during the Hur thingy.. which Fox broadcast live :p

"I don't remember saying I had the best memory... You told me that.."

Hur also said Biden had a photographic memory.... This getting bigger than Ben!

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Beauuutiful...

Trump claiming that real clips of him forgetting shit in depositions and saying weird stuff during rallies... Is all AI generated..

But dems managed to play supercuts of Trump during the Hur thingy.. which Fox broadcast live

"I don't remember saying I had the best memory... You told me that.."

Hur also said Biden had a photographic memory.... This getting bigger than Ben!

Still won't change the thinking of the Trumptards.

They will die on that hill. Guaranteed, they will also take a stack of innocents in a hailstorm of flailing gunfire.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Still won't change the thinking of the Trumptards.

They will die on that hill. Guaranteed, they will also take a stack of innocents in a hailstorm of flailing gunfire.
The orange liar's latest mouth sharting seems designed to incite that very thing. Why the F haven't the Muricans jailed or disappeared it yet, FFS!?!?!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
He never uses his money, that’s why he’s got money. His whole thing is to use other people’s money to string things out and delay delay delay in the courts, always appealing upwards towards the Supreme Court, so that he wears down whoever's has got it in for him. Truly a pathetic knobhead that believes his own bull shit. A jumpsuit that matches his horrid orange hair is all he deserves. I will do high fives if and when he gets got.

Last edited:

rockmoose

I am all for the Trumptards throwing all their money into the bottomless pit. Stinky Donny will be broke and homeless, the GQP will be broke and implode in a rabid, dog eat dog shitshow of infighting, and all his deep red dumbfuck supporters will get kicked out of their trailer parks because they can't pay rent.

rockmoose

If Trump had as much property as he claims he would have no trouble getting a bond. His properties are leveraged to the point that bond companies do not consider the net is worth more than the bond. His followers started gifting but even a few million is beyond their ken.
That's why I really hope Fani starts taking his portfolio after Monday's deadline. The house of cards collapsing will make scintillating viewing.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Trump is a slippery eel. He'll find a way to slip out of it somehow.
He's done very well to avoid the criminal cases so far. Two of which (Georgia and Jan 6) he will get convicted for, given the State's witnesses against him. He should get done for the Documents case too except for having a work experience Judge who owes her entire career progression to him.

The doublethink the MAGA cultists are having to employ to argue that Trump is innocent of everything yet needs immunity from any potential charges is pretty amusing though.

PJO

in me vL comy
He's done very well to avoid the criminal cases so far. Two of which (Georgia and Jan 6) he will get convicted for, given the State's witnesses against him. He should get done for the Documents case too except for having a work experience Judge who owes her entire career progression to him.

The doublethink the MAGA cultists are having to employ to argue that Trump is innocent of everything yet needs immunity from any potential charges is pretty amusing though.
We can only hope, but I won't believe it until he is actually wearing an orange jumpsuit. The cult of personality is his forte.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
There is reporting coming out which points out the deafening silence coming from the "usual" Republican Mega Donors (who are actually multi billionaires)