Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
He cranky .. and also admitting he has enough cash to cover the fine... (Well.. it may not be his cash, but thinks it is)
Pretty sure this is not communism?

"THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRES..
Blah blah blah
THIS IS COMMUNISM IN AMERICA!"

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
There is no bottom...
Has licenced his (not His) name to hawk a bible.. and comparing his legal troubles to that of Jesus at Easter.

I guess we could crucify and stab him (DJT), put him in a cell and wait a couple days? :p

Screenshot_20240327-082347.png

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
There is no bottom...
Has licenced his (not His) name to hawk a bible.. and comparing his legal troubles to that of Jesus at Easter.

I guess we could crucify and stab him (DJT), put him in a cell and wait a couple days? :p

View attachment 408130
It's cool, Trump's evangelical supporters dropped any pretence at Christian values a long time ago.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
There is no bottom...

View attachment 408130
!00% ... Go Ahead, Resurrect yourself, you obese orange cunt! :p
Might be a bit tricky getting past the Orange Cheeto's Secret Service security detail. What a punishment that would be, having to protect that sack of toxic waste.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Might be a bit tricky getting past the Orange Cheeto's Secret Service security detail. What a punishment that would be, having to protect that sack of toxic waste.
There is probably a confidentiality agreement but imagine the stupid shit you would see on a daily basis. You could write a book after moving somewhere America can't extradite you and make millions laughing at the idiot orangutan. I think suppressing the laughter and stories while working the job would be the hardest bit. With the shit he says in public, you can only imagine what he says in private!