Search results

1. J

the hamster cage

That is one fine piece of woodwork!
  2. J

State Mine Track Vandalised!!!

Yeah that sounds like the best idea. No one wins a war, we dont want to do a George Bush lol. Another idea could be to inform the local media and police. This might make them realise the effects of what they have done. What a pity I realy liked that top section. :mad: :mad: :mad: Three...
  3. J

Internal headset problem

Thanks for the replies, yeah ill look into getting a good one. Just one question though. Are all internal headsets the same or are there variations there also? If not I can go by the word internal. I wish all components were made to iso standards. I suppose this could inhibit innovation, but it...
  4. J

Internal headset problem

Hi I recently got a Giant AC 05 frame and are looking for some sort of solution to the internal headset. The 06 frame has this as stock "1 1/8th Ahead". Part of the headset is there but is missing the final bit that centres the head tube. Can anyone recommend a compatible headset or mabee a...
  5. J

Rear wheel slipping off

Just a couple of hack ideas. If it is slipping and not undoing you could try using a bit of course sandpaper on the frame or you could try getting a couple of galvanised washers. I say galvanised because the zinc plating grips much better than just steel.
  6. J

new new fresh DH track

Nice track, I live in the Blue Mountains and have just started doin downhill. Unfortunatelly my riding buddies are all phycos. The track they built doesnt get much less that 45 degrees and is full of rocks, trees trying to take ur head off and drops into crazy $^^%$ he he. Urs looks definitely...
  7. J

what web browser do you use

I use IE, but just because i can't be bothered maintaining another application. I think what ever u use make sure u have good up to date virus protection.