Search results

1. subybee

NSW [SOLD] Banshee Spitfire

Just wondering if the black banshee beast is still available for sale? It will get fat sitting in the shed....
  2. subybee

NSW [SOLD] Banshee Spitfire

Have posted a DM to you....
  3. subybee

Still waiting for a new home on that Banshee? Just wondering how tall you are (cms) and how the...

Still waiting for a new home on that Banshee? Just wondering how tall you are (cms) and how the fit is for you? And is it ready to ride - ie nothing needs fixing or servicing? Thx gbear
  4. subybee

VIC *SOLD*2014 Yeti SB95C

Have DM'ed you!
  5. subybee

NSW Please remove this ad

PM sent..........................
  6. subybee

Schwinn Madison fixed/SS roadie SOLD

Is it still for sale?
  7. subybee

Urban Commuter: Cyclocross with flat bars or 29'er

I like your thinking.....my bike collection just keeps growing - 3 MTB's (1 Freeride/Dhill, 1 XCountry, 1 town bike (Hard tail MTB with slicks) + the wife has 2 MTBs (= 5 bikes). + Have 2 Dirtbikes...with motors! Last count was 22 wheels to deal with across cars and bikes. But selling a car...
  8. subybee

Alchemist and LTR - thanks for the advice here. Appreciate it. I am a bike nut (MTB) so I think from the advice I may stick with MTB geometry. Niner sounds like the G-O. Budget is healthy because sold car and it was not a cheap car. Only worry now is locking it up around town (but I have a...
  9. subybee

I sold my car and want to build an urban commuter with form and function (ie that looks pretty and is sweet to ride). I have 3 mountain bikes and I am very comfortable with mountain bike geometry. I test rode a single speed road bike (in my size) and as soon as I jumped on, I was...
  10. subybee

Please delete

Trance 0 PM'ed you....:)
  11. subybee

Craftworks

As far as I know they are Australian designed - by Robert. Frames are Taiwan manufactured like 95% of bikes. Craftworks are quality though and great to have an Aussie company having a crack. Should be more of them around - very rare site on the trails or mountain.:)
  12. subybee

Craftworks

S1 Photo Ok - photo is under wraps. Can't wait to see them. Am a big Craftworks fan.
  13. subybee

Craftworks

S1 Photo - That photo does not expand/work...??
  14. subybee

Craftworks

Craftworks FRM125 I ride a FRM125 in kermit green. Is an awsome bike that can give everything a crack. It handles DH at Buller, does Lysterfield XC (and scares the weight weenies out there), it jumps, pedals really well. Is just a great do it all bike. You can change suspension from 5 to 6...
  15. subybee

Sold

Can you send more pictures of the Hadley hub to bee11@ekit.com?
  16. subybee

Sold

Hadley Hub I am interested in the Hadley Hub. Did you use this on the Craftworks FRM125? (I have the 2005 FRM125.)