Search results

1. F

Specialized tyres online

I dont have a convenient Specialized store, but I cant find an online source for their tyres. I'm very keen to try the 29" Butcher - as the 29" Minion has been "coming soon" since eurobike 2011........ Does anyone know somewhere to buy them online? Thanks
  2. F

Small 4-5" duallie frame - FOUND

Item: Small sized 4-5" travel xc/trail frame Location: I'm in the Adelaide hills, happy to pay freight Price range/Willing to Pay:What ever its worth - looking for a cheapy - probably top out at $500, less is appealing! Extra Info:For a young lad 5'5" and growing, so cheap enough that I wont...
  3. F

Fox 300lb x 3.25 or Manitou 300lb x 3 shock spring

Item: Shock spring Location: Somewhere near a post office preferably - or in the Adelaide hills. Price range/Willing to Pay: What its worth Extra Info: 300lb spring for a 3" stroke fox shock.
  4. F

Kona recall!!!!!!!!! New Operator has to go back to factory!

http://cog.konaworld.com/archives/6874 Yoiks, wonder how long until you get your frame back?
  5. F

Fox dhx or Manitou swinger 7.875 x 2.25

Wanted:Fox dhx or Manitou swinger 7.875 x 2.25/200 x 56 Item Condition:Prefer blown - I just want it for parts Price and price conditions: Will pay what its worth Contact Details: PM Location:Adelaide Hills Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Whatever works
  6. F

Sold

Item: Santacruz VP Free, medium Location:Adelaide Hills Item Condition:Pretty bloody good, a few shuttle scars but been well kept by a fussy old git. Only done 2 years - spent most of its life sitting on a wall in a bikeshop. Reason for selling:One wife...aparrently too many bikes Price...
  7. F

Small frame for kids dh bike

Item: Small 4" - 6" travel frame suitable for a kid to DH Location: Wherever - if you are willing to post to SA Price and price conditions: What its worth Extra Info: prefer something that has a slack head angle without changing shocks or putting on a really long fork Pictures: Definitely...
  8. F

20mm WTB hub

Item: WTB Laserdisc 20mm front hub Location: anywhere if you are willing to post Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever its worth to you - but a new hope is less than $80 from crc. Extra Info: must have photos, prefer with good bearings.
  9. F

Boxxer direct mount stem

Item: Boxxer direct mount stem Location: wherever - if your willing to post Item Condition: good Price and price conditions: whatever its worth Pictures: Please
  10. F

888/66 lowers

Item: 888/66 lowers Location: Adelaide hills Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever they are worth Extra Info: Any year that had 35mm stanchions. Will buy munted forks or just lowers, not interested in looks, just how they work. Will pick up, meet or pay postage.
  11. F

7.5 x 2.0 shock

Item: 7.5 x 2.0 shock, must have rebound adjust and be working. Will consider air or coil. Location: Adelaide Hills, will pay for postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what it is, will pay what it's worth. Extra Info: Must have photos, been mucked about too many times.
  12. F

sold

Item: Iron Horse Warrior 6.0 17" frame with 5" travel Location: Woodside, SA Item Condition:Brand new Reason for selling:Stripped for parts Price and price conditions:$330 plus post Extra Info:Includes seat post, seat clamp, seat. Can be posted Aus post for about $40 Pictures:
  13. F

sold

Item: Demo 7, 2007, medium frame Location:Adelaide Hills Item Condition:Really good - a few small scratches and chips but not so you'd worry Reason for selling:bought a new bike, broke an old collarbone Price and price conditions:$2900 ono Extra Info: Deemax wheels (not a mark), x9...
  14. F

Norco Kompressor or other jnr 24" bike

Item:Norco Kompressor or other jnr 24" bike Location: Adelaide if your not willing to send Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever is fair for the bike Extra Info:No, not really. Just please pm me if you have anything that might suit a small dher!
  15. F

Replacing my DH comp, maybe a vp free?

It's time for a change for my Giant dh comp (large), and I really want something that pedals better and I would like the option of 2 front chainrings, however I will still keep racing DH. And I still won't be competitive! I've tried a glory dh1 in medium and it felt too short and too high in the...
  16. F

New chainrings/crankset

I've started getting chainsuck hassles on my bike - and I hate it! So has any one got advice on chanring choice for a 24/36 set up. I've had good success with shimano steel rings and limited success with various other ally rings over the years in various sizes. I figured it may be a good time to...
  17. F

Bikechecker linkage computer program

Has anyone purchased the "real" version of the linkage program (link below). It looks the goods being able to import bike dimensions from a photo, etc. I'm planning a linkage re-make for an older specialized and if its any good $25 is going to be worth a lot of trial and errors in reasonably...
  18. F

Marzocchi 30mm air caps

I was wondering if you can help me with a little question - which marzocchi forks have 30mm stanchions and air preload top caps. My mate has some 2002 jr T's that need a little help and it looks like I've scored the job! The only zokes I have are 32mm legs and so the top caps dont fit! The other...
  19. F

Giant DH comp vs Faith vs Glory

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about how far off the pace the dh comps are now - have they been completely superceded by the newer offerings. Ive heard plenty of raves about the maestro bikes especially on pedally courses...........but money suggests that a 2nd hand dh comp or (maybe)...