Search results

1. J

Post Your XC Machine

2009 Cannondale Rize 2 this is my new, oh soo sweet xc bike spec- cannondale rize 2 carbon frame shimano xt cranks lx front der sram xo rear der sram chain shimano cassette mavic crossmark ust wheels fit seat fsa white seatpost fox carbon lefty fork 5" fox rp23 rear shock 5"...
  2. J

Ironhorse Sunday - rebuild

dude that looks fucking sick dude, nice job... who did the paint job?
  3. J

Orange 224 now with 100% more carnage pictures

bike looks F#$@ing sick dude, hope its rides just as well as it looks
  4. J

My Trusty Steeds

are you happy u bought it off me now. hows the intense riding?
  5. J

ironhorse sunday team (white)

sundays are the fucking bomb, i wouldn't ride anything else!!!
  6. J

Gap Cycles Closed

ok look everybody, i worked at gap cycles full time and all u guys need to no is that the shop is closed down for ever, not because of other opportunities and other stuff.
  7. J

Chain guide help.

if your after something thats going to be taking alot of hard hits i would go for the e.thirteen, its a bit heavier but it will take the beating its given and you can also do what alot of people are doing now is cut it in half and just run the chain guide, works a charm.
  8. J

TLD T-Bones & 661 Kyle Strait knee pads

i'd go the tld pads any day i use to have 661's and they would come down and now im useing tld t-bones and loving them!, they dont restrict and movement in your knees and allow you to have alot of protection where its most needed.
  9. J

Check out this bike set up - PICS

dude that frame looks hot! and those parts your going to put onto it, it will go hard, cant wait to see the end result though....
  10. J

Advice on hardtail fork purchase

dude i would go the rock shox pikes any day they have alot of adjustments and are great for all mountain, dh, dirt jump ect best all round fork out there at the moment
  11. J

James Taormina Crash

yer i saw that crash it was pretty insane. hope his green horse is all good ironhorse pride! keep up the good riding dude
  12. J

what do you do before a race?

usally go to the toilet be for so that im all good for the race, and usally just sit around and talk to the boys and girls to keep your mind off the race. that will usally be good for me
  13. J

DH shoes. Five Ten vs Rivers shoes

i would go five tens over any shoes inless your riding xc, if you have a good peddal and five tens your feet will not come off the paddals, they are a bit on the expensive side but well worth it.
  14. J

juicy 5's or shimano deor's?

its hard because both brakes have there advantages and disadvantages for example juicy 5's are a sweet brake and feel really good and work awesome, bu then when it comes to bleeding them its a bitch but thats why u got a bike shop to do it for ya, but on the other hand shimano are really easy to...
  15. J

riding pics at heights

looks like a pretty good track! nice work...
  16. J

Illinbah National rd Pics.

good pics man keep up the good work
  17. J

A DAY in the NICOLAI FACTORY!

that is awesome!, be so much fun to work on!! good pics
  18. J

Some pics from DH today =] and a crash pic =]

were u happy with the track our club built!? that wall ride is soo much fun! keep up the good work
  19. J

Nathan Rennie

gotta be happy with that pic!!
  20. J

Twin Peaks Pics 7/10/07

g'day could u send the 2pics u got of rider 626 to bamford69@hotmail.com thanks mate