Search results

1. Frazzle

WTB: BMX Bars

Item: BMX Bars Location: Turramurra, Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Must be good, not immaculate, but good Reason for buying: Old ones are scratched up/rusty, also need something wider and taller Price and price conditions: Whatever Extra Info: As wide and tall as possible I guess Pictures...
  2. Frazzle

WTB: BMX Seat and Post FOUND

Found what I was after. Thanks guys.
  3. Frazzle

Lame claims to fame and shame.

Once surfed with Danny Buderus at Blueys Beach I holidayed at the same place as Mario 'the Falcon' Fenech in the Gold Coast, saw him walking around his speedos, not a great sight. I'm good family friends with a 2000 Sydney Olympic Gold Medallist Equestrian Rider. My girlfriends mum is best...
  4. Frazzle

WTB: BMX Seat and Post FOUND

Item: BMX Seat and Post, pivotal preferred, rails is also fine. Location: Sydney, New South wales Item Condition: Preferably good, no visible tears etc. Reason for buying: It's nice to have a place to rest your bum Price and price conditions: Depends on condition etc, not big on paying a...
  5. Frazzle

Anyone else get a PM from "dorisebaby"

Not really related, but I didnt want to make a thread: My screen says I always have 1 unread private message but I cant seem to find it.. any ideas where it is or why it wont go away?
  6. Frazzle

Progress in the backyard!

Yeah looks nice man, wish I had a property like that to build my own trails on.
  7. Frazzle

WTB: DH Saddle and/or Post (27.2mm)

Just finalising an offer now, thanks for the offer though.
  8. Frazzle

PM's sent to both.
  9. Frazzle

FOUND Transition Bottlerocket STOLEN!!!!!!

Ill keep an eye out on ebay and gumtree and stuff, this is going to be a pretty easy find if they try to resell it.
  10. Frazzle

bump 10char
  11. Frazzle

I-beam or rail doesnt bother me, if its an I-Beam saddle i've got a seatpost here which eliminates the need for the new post. Rail is cool too though.
  12. Frazzle

Item: Downhill Saddle and/or Seatpost (27.2mm diameter) Location: Turramurra, NSW Item Condition: Should be good, post can be reasonably cut, no tears in seat. Reason for buying: I want a new saddle? Old one sucks Price and price conditions: Not sure, I guess up to 100 for both? Extra...
  13. Frazzle

GV MTB Park- Track work and build days

Looks so cool, awesome work guys!
  14. Frazzle

Little Things You Hate

Runny noses.. I've had one for the past few days and sitting in uni lectures, constantly sniffling and wanting to blow my nose is horrible.
  15. Frazzle

Little Things You Love

The nostalgia of getting back into mountain biking after 3+ years of absence, its a good feeling
  16. Frazzle

Trade my STP Zero 07 Custom for your BMX

Item: Giant STP Zero 07 Custom Specced Location: Warrawee, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Trade, plus a little bit of money either way Extra Info: Offer me anything, worst i can do is say no http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=117581 Link to bike PM me or reply here, let...
  17. Frazzle

20" vs 26", Beginner, Park and Light Street, Frazzle vs Gluey Trails

Its now 26" vs 26" as my bmx is completely rooted :) My reply should be up soonish Edit: Scrap that, still 20 inch vs 26
  18. Frazzle

20" vs 26", Beginner, Park and Light Street, Frazzle vs Gluey Trails

You didnt really get the full 270, was more of a 180. Doesnt really matter, im back from my little holiday, ill look to get my reply and set up but i dont have a working bmx atm, so i may have to borrow a mates. Ill see what i can do.
  19. Frazzle

Complete Bmx

Just thought id add, with complete local transfers are soooo much easier then posting. Taking this into account, local offers will be taken more seriously then interstate offers.
  20. Frazzle

Complete Bmx

Item: Complete Bmx Location: Warrawee, New South Wales Price range/Willing to Pay: 0 - 500ish may go a bit higher Extra Info: Good condition everything, possibly a kink, fit etc. Let me know, the worst i can say is no.