Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
The nostalgia of getting back into mountain biking after 3+ years of absence, its a good feeling
+1.
6 years for me, and living it more that I used to. And I used to REALLY live to ride.
Fully sanctioned by wife these days too. Spending minimum of an hour riding each day. Usually much more. Wouldn't be dead for quids.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think he was referring to the fact that mayonnaise is made from eggs. ;)
Yes i was :p First customer i had ever LITERALLY Luaghed in the face of, she had no idea what was going on and must have thought i was just an idiot, but the feeling was mutual :p

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Epic humid thunderstorms.

Just had to walk up to the servo to get provisions. On the way there I felt like I was in the midst of some kind of apocalyptic and/or supernatural event with massive cracks of thunder ripping from everywhere accompanied by flashes of lightning dancing across the sky, directly over head. (for those of you who still can't picture it, imagine the climax of Ghostbusters, if you will) On the way back I got so drenched by the resulting torrential downpour it may have been more worthwhile just diving into the bay and letting the outgoing tide take me back home!

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Turning a negative into a positive and realising for once im putting in the hard yards! Nearly through my 1st year as an apprentice and it will only keep going up! Yeow to the day I can buy a downhill bike again, fix my car and by a gym membership again. Feels like those days might be coming soon :tickled_pink:

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Future Music Festival!

For me means smashing out a 16hr shift between the festival and the afterparty... but missing my favourite act in the process (tiny sad face) made up by the fact I will be expecting on hell of a pay day :)

moorey

call me Mia
A full days rain in Adelaide. First decent rain since I've been here and I'm loving it.
This.

We got 60mm the other day. First rain in months. Rode home from work 15km in it and LOVED it. Giggled like a schoolgirl through the deep puddles and spray from passing cars. Awesome.

rone

Eats Squid
A good blue.
Damn right.

I love the fact that yesterday when Brisbane ground to a halt when the train network took a shit, I got to ride past queues and queues of stationary drivers. Total disruption to my journey time = zero.

moorey

call me Mia
Damn right.

I love the fact that yesterday when Brisbane ground to a halt when the train network took a shit, I got to ride past queues and queues of stationary drivers. Total disruption to my journey time = zero.
Darn toot'n. (on both points)
My 15km each way ride to work coincides nicely with school times, and 95% of the time I beat the cars/busses for the trip. Bring on the congestion and gridlock I say. It increases my "holier than thou" and smug factor by tenfold. Fuck I'm awesome, smart and handsome.

rone

Eats Squid
Darn toot'n. (on both points)
My 15km each way ride to work coincides nicely with school times, and 95% of the time I beat the cars/busses for the trip. Bring on the congestion and gridlock I say. It increases my "holier than thou" and smug factor by tenfold. Fuck I'm awesome, smart and handsome.
Yes. Yes you are.:02.47-tranquillity:

nskz

Likes Dirt
Over reactions on the Internets, hilarious. You have to consider that a large percentage of forum banter is just a giant sarcastic piss take, throw something serious into the mix, prepare to be trolled :fat: