Search results

1. covert wolf

Little Things You Hate

ok little things i hate: - when people hit the button to cross the road when theres no traffic so you end up stopping at a red light waiting for noone... -getting a sports kit on your motorbike that you waited 6weeks for but the day you fit it becomes the wettest day EVER so you cant enjoy...
  2. covert wolf

What are you listening to NOW?

Im listening to endless rain meaning no beach or anything AGAIN :(
  3. covert wolf

Motorbike Appreciation Thread

A threads been started for cars so on this windy saturday afternoon ive decided to start a thread so everyone can post up a picture of either the motorbike they own, aspire to own, just like the look of or whatever. Similar rules apply: Rules are simple: - 1ST and foremost, no bagging...
  4. covert wolf

sports exhausts, whats legal?

its a 2004 holden vy.. cold air intake/filter, cam.. flashtune down the track, should sound ok.. purely for performance.. i thought if they found the car defective in anyway they could refuse payment? i'll give them a ring and find out more.. the legal limit is 80db and they said the max they'll...
  5. covert wolf

sports exhausts, whats legal?

Im looking at putting a full system on my vy but from what ive asked found this out.. If you replace your exhaust system you tell your insurance company, it has to be within the rta standard.. the rta says that if you replace your existing exhaust with a sports exhaust your suppose to do an...
  6. covert wolf

Night rides - Sydney area

yeh im a bit out of the loop these days, city night rides back in now? doesnt appear to be the usual lot now though
  7. covert wolf

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

i leave "farkin" for another month or so and suddenly the website changes name.. currently in singapore so when i get home in october im keen on comin down south to have a ride with you guys.. thiroul sounds ok, 8months without riding your guarnteed a stack from me at least :rolleyes:
  8. covert wolf

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Went past thiroul(sp) and bulli on the train few days ago... Is there a dh track on that epic looking ridge? You guys ride down south yeh?
  9. covert wolf

Orimba this Saturday 24 th

I may go, means i have to get my bike from sydney. I'll post if i get it pretty keen. havnt been in a long time, will a car fairly low to the ground make it up to the parking area? think i have roughly 15-17cmish clearance
  10. covert wolf

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Not wearing knee pads i take it:) what happened exactly tai? I had a similar feeling of not being able to walk after hitting my knee on my handlebar cause my frame is insanely short! You'll be fine.. im a very interested though. so you followed someone into something :D?? haaha
  11. covert wolf

66's or totems

I was in the same boat as you last year, read reviews, was very discouraging. I took a risk and went the totems.. not one problem so far. Then again i cant vouch for all riding styles or that every forks the same. Pretty sure they have a warranty.. Just a first hand review.. ive stacked it...
  12. covert wolf

66's or totems

Im going with everyone else on this one, the totem is a bomb proof, light, reliable and feels good.. wont be dissapointed buddy.
  13. covert wolf

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

bastards! envy you all.. in the future perhaps
  14. covert wolf

Post a pic of your room.

I have a dream! and that dream is....
  15. covert wolf

4x4 pickups-what to buy?

Infos helping so far thanks guys/girls:D After going around and having a look today ive narrowed it down to two styles. Found a 2004 toyota hilux 4x4 LN167R.. had only done 30 000k's but its price was 23000.. Its a tray back 3.0 diesel. Looks like this but with a tray and single cab. Sits...
  16. covert wolf

4x4 pickups-what to buy?

Niiice thanks guys/girls for that, really appreciate the help here :cool: Yeh im leaning towards a good hilux at the moment because ive never heard anything bad about them.. Ive searched the tradingpost and other car sale sites and have seen some pretty decent ones.. Im about to head out now and...
  17. covert wolf

4x4 pickups-what to buy?

Im looking at buying a 4x4 ute so it will benefit those downhilling farkers in sydney ;) What is the best type, model and year to buy for a quality 4x4 single cab ute? My price range is up to around 15-20g's at the moment so i'll be looking at buying 2nd hand.. Options i have looked at include...
  18. covert wolf

does this look like a crack to you?

By the sounds of it you'll never have peace of mind if you dont change it.. It looks like a scratch but the top part is so straight.. I'd be scared to ride it to though.. just the thourght of it breaking
  19. covert wolf

The Photo Snob Thread

Wrongie i didnt realise photography could be so rewarding :p have you ever fallen in love with a model during a shoot? Fairly educational thread as well
  20. covert wolf

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

What is the dirty south? track name? referring to everything in the shire?.. yeh im lost.. *sighs i have to go to the beach that day anyway.. dont think the gf wold lightn up to the idea of going to tha dirrty south to meet tha plow king ;)