WTSFLC Ride Thread.

taibo

Eats Squid
Jase and I hit up Oxy courtesy of Jenny doing shuttles!
All i can say is we are going to make it a fortnightly thing! :D
Well done to the guys down there for all their hard work into making some awesome trails!

to start off the year in true style...

When: 3rd Jan 2009, 10am
Where: Oxy!!!
Who: Tai, Jase......

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well done to the guys down there for all their hard work into making some awesome trails!

Hmm Oxy or Rimbah? Which do I choose?

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Bit early for me, but I got my cast off yesterday so not long now til I can ride again ! I'll volunteer for shuttle duties though...

USJ

Likes Dirt
Damn, you guys are killin me! I want to ride so bad. But, this lower back disc thing is turning out worse than I imagined. Doctors are telling me another 2-4 months. If it is not better by then, then it is on to surgery and another 2 months recovery. I hope to ride again some time in 2009. Have fun at Oxy, I have heard the new work is awesome. It'll probably be torn down or closed by the time I get to ride it.

taibo

Eats Squid
Bit early for me, but I got my cast off yesterday so not long now til I can ride again ! I'll volunteer for shuttle duties though...
u sure u dont wanna ride? :D

Damn, you guys are killin me! I want to ride so bad. But, this lower back disc thing is turning out worse than I imagined. Doctors are telling me another 2-4 months. If it is not better by then, then it is on to surgery and another 2 months recovery. I hope to ride again some time in 2009. Have fun at Oxy, I have heard the new work is awesome. It'll probably be torn down or closed by the time I get to ride it.
thats doesnt sound good at all James...hope things do get better for 09 and ur back in the saddle sooner rather than later!

USJ

Likes Dirt
Actually, maybe I will come down to Oxy this Saturday to hang out. I live just 15 minutes away. I have my daughter (almost 3yrs old) in the morning while my wife works. She loves bikes and watching bike movies. She will love it. Also, I got a new video camera for Xmas! Maybe I will meet you guys down there to do some filming.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Best of luck mate, hopefully it will be good in a few months and won't require surgery...

u sure u dont wanna ride? :D
Don't tempt me man :p The wrist feels surprisingly good, I reckon I'll be right for an XC ride in a week or two !

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if u want to do XC...go rimbah
if u want to see if you still have ur nuts...come oxy :D
But you see then it could turn in to a day of finding my testicles.

Well have to see what Oxy has to bring the pain. Ok im in.

BTW I still you owe you a tenner from Rimbah.

taibo

Eats Squid

Who: Tai, Jase, Will, Mark(yes u want to ride!!!) and James + lil one...

taibo

Eats Squid

Who: Tai, Jase, Will, Mark(yes u want to ride!!!) James + lil one and Softcock Gregory :p ...

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OK so where the fark am I going? I have no idea where Oxy is.

Tai - I have 20 dorra for you, also can I borrow someones shock pump :D