Search results

1. K

NSW SOLD. Canfield Balance S/M, good specs, X0, Chris King, etc

HI, Selling my mostly unridden Canfield balance, that I bought and put together over the last few years. Condition: Very good, ridden 90% on road in the CBD, 10% at Sydney Olympic Park. Not a mark on fork upper or lower. No dent on frame. Nothing loose, well looked after. Reason: Never...
  2. K

Switching from 54t to 50t possible on the Rotor 3DF cranks?

Hi, Does anyone know if it's possible to change the Rotor 54t chain ring from the 3DF cranks to a non-Rotor branded 50t? Would that (50t) be an issue with the 39t inner ring? Thanks, Kelly
  3. K

Gear ratio for 24"

Hi, I'm building up my old DMR sidekick as a single speed street bike. My current gearing of 38:17 (2.23) feels too high, and thinking of going down to a 32/15 (2.13) Any thoughts? What do people normally use for street and dirt?
  4. K

Pike owners opinion on spring rate

Hi, I have a pike 426 with the standard springs. For my 81kg it feels very soft, and can bottom out. So I'm looking to upgrade to a firmer spring, but not so hard that my bones gets jolted out of place. If you own a pike can you tell me: 1. How much you weight 2. What spring you are...
  5. K

[FR] Canfield Balance - Hopefully the only one in OZ :P

Hi All, Just recently got this built up after getting it off Ty from down in Melbourne. Frame - Canfield Balance 5-6" travel VPP Rear shock - DHX5 Front shock/fork - RS Pike Handlebars - No brand soon to be Holzfeller Stem - No brand, soon to be another no brand :P Headset - Hope...
  6. K

New 32t Chainring

Any brand, just as long as it's new or near new, 4 x 104 bolt. Will pay cash upto $50 (new) $40 (old) or swap for Truvativ Holzfeller OCT chainring 38T brank new. I'm in Sydney so I don't mind picking up if you are too. Cheers.
  7. K

1st Gen DMR SideKick

Hi. Been trying to get my bike up on this site for a while, finally got around to take photos :P Great little chromo bike to ride street, dirt or trials (thus the Chris King hubs). It originally had components from a Giant bike, but none of them held up to the abuse I dealt it hehe. The only...