Search results

1. M

Bike maintainance

I have just got a new shifter and for the life of me I can set it up to run right is there a website that has tips on fixing your bike?
  2. M

New forks from Marz

If you look at the fork it says drop off on it, is this a new fork from Marzocchi and what makes it different from the DJ series
  3. M

Wow, 'magine the comfort of this seat.

This is the Dorado Frok Stool, the price for this is 7900
  4. M

Jindabine in the latest Dirt Magazine

There is a pretty good write up of the red bull challenge in the latest ride as well as a good scoop on Shaun Palmer, its worth a read
  5. M

2004?

When is it that the 2004 model bikes come out? I know that with most sports the new years model line up comes out at the start of the new world cup season, is this so for MTB or is it that all the companies bring them out in stagered dates? I ask this because it seems as though all the Norco...
  6. M

Jumping bike, which one?

Hows it going, first post so I guess it better be good. I am a BMX'r of old but being nearly 6 foot I cant ride it properly anymore so I am going to buy a MTB. I got a max of $2,000.00 aus to spend on a jumping bike/ slalom bike. I have been through www.pinkbike.com and notice that the...