2. rickazz

VIC 08 Stab Deluxe * sold please delete*

gimme a call andy asap 0431034950
  3. rickazz

delete plz xoxox

vermont so check around h.e parker and all around the eastern suburbs
  4. rickazz

delete plz xoxox

0431034950 call me if you see it anywhere in your tavels and ill be sure to come pick it up ;)
  5. rickazz

delete plz xoxox

hey dandys crew my bike got stolen today sometime from my house so if you see some other dude on my bike gimme a call id like to have a chat with him,
  6. rickazz

VIC ironhorse sgs pro

Bike: ironhorse sgs pro downhill Colour: grey Date it was stolen: 07/07/2009 Where it was stolen: vermont in eastern suburbs of melbourne from my house locked around the side of my shed Specs: 04 ironhorse sgs frame grey, 04 boxxer race black, blue yetti grips Other Discriptions: bike is...
  7. rickazz

delete plz xoxox

smashed out the 19footer today, will be a great track when the berms are all done. dont worry geof i wont tell anyone in this thread you had a crash today ;) and kinda ate dirt bad;)
  8. rickazz

Downhill is boring

this will be good.....
  9. rickazz

delete plz xoxox

anyone in here feel like getting a good crew down one day to do some filming and making a bit of a video of the place? i dunno if anyone has a camera of any sort or editing skills but yeh could be good fun one saturday arvo. mitch
  10. rickazz

Vid of me

yeh rew!!!!!!!! madshit
  11. rickazz

doolangala dandenongs

Just a couple of pics from last night right before it got dark.
  12. rickazz

delete plz xoxox

there today but knowbody was home. had a good jump around though should have a couple of pics up later. was basically dark so got pretty interesting guessing a few lines.
  13. rickazz

delete plz xoxox

hey mate just wondering when your getting out to the jumps again im keen to finish off that track gap that i was helping you with a bit ( im the guy on the ironhorse sgs) we should get a good crew down for a big session. mitch
  14. rickazz

Big Hill race

After a quick search around and checking the state series website i couldnt find anything so does anyone know any info on the race or can point me in the right direction to it. like costs to race, start finish times etc, anything would be great mitch
  15. rickazz

mt beauty

is the national track open for riding yet? my school is heading up for a mountain bike camp and would be good to know if its ridable or not. mitch
  16. rickazz

Goggles?

goggles are a deffinate must, some people think they restrict vision but when your riding your not trying to look at your front wheel the whole time. so when your looking 15-20 m ahead they make no difference. mitch
  17. rickazz

Indoor MTB park

or you could put your balls back in your sack and ride in the rain.
  18. rickazz

Downhill track close to train?

i think hursty got demolished well half of it atleast because they logged the place. could just be a rumour i havnt been there myself just heard it from few people. Mitch
  19. rickazz

Downhill track close to train?

dandenongs would be your best bet. get off at boronia station and its probably a 5km ride to all the mtb riding at the base of the mountain and from there you can walk up the track or just ride all the stuff around the bottom. the track finishes basically at glasgow and sheffeild roads and...
  20. rickazz

Kinglake Sesh Saturday 19th

yeh the trailer definately copped a beating, anual? lets make it at least once a month.