delete plz xoxox

rickazz

Likes Dirt
anyone in here feel like getting a good crew down one day to do some filming and making a bit of a video of the place? i dunno if anyone has a camera of any sort or editing skills but yeh could be good fun one saturday arvo.

mitch

maccadh

Likes Bikes
sounds good rickazz.. i can get my hands on a pretty neat HD cam n ive got a pretty good editing program on the laptop. Gotta get up their first and meet a few blokes but sounds good:D

Jimass

Eats Squid
I'm not going tonight, maybe tomorrow.

I might hit up upwey skatey.

So yeahhh......

Anyway... Some time soon hopefully, I'll be ordering new wheels and building them up between now and next race season.

Probable won't happen but thats what I wanna do.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Ringle hubs and dt swiss 6.1 or 6 rims.

I might come down tomorrow.

But riding street is just so fun.

Jimass

Eats Squid
That's the plan....

Just an idea though, not gonna happen soon.

HEY EVERY ONE. I'M THE SECOND GUY TO HIT THE 19 FOOT TRACK GAP.

AHHAHAHAH BUT I CASED A LITTLE, CAUSE I SHAT WHEN I LEFT THE LIP.

BUT STILLLLLLLLLL.

I like to to talk in capitals, so what?

Jimass

Eats Squid
Probable be again though, some other bloke and I jumped the D-ramp.

And I went through the plan with my bicycle.

Anyway, get these plates done so I can get your shred fixed and we can all go street riding.

rickazz

Likes Dirt
smashed out the 19footer today, will be a great track when the berms are all done.

dont worry geof i wont tell anyone in this thread you had a crash today ;) and kinda ate dirt bad;)

Jimass

Eats Squid
smashed out the 19footer today, will be a great track when the berms are all done.

dont worry geof i wont tell anyone in this thread you had a crash today ;) and kinda ate dirt bad;)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW?

Actually I'll just pm you....

I gotta keep hitting that 19 footer, last time I yanked on the handle bars to hard and had basically a stem fuck.