Search results

1. N

frame bolts

does anyone know where i can get some bolts for my frame?? for the back wheel, my bolts are becoming round and i better do something about it before it goes. and also, what size is it? ive got a norco one25 frame if that matters.. thanks
  2. N

Melbourne- wednesday - city ride

Anyone want to go ride at the city tomorrow??
  3. N

disk brake problems..

my hayes mechs are screeching like hell now and slip as well. anyone know how i can fix this? today i tried cleaning with metho and i did, and i must have used the brakes before the rotors have dried so now my pads are rooted? anyways.. thanks for any help.
  4. N

tube repair kit or new tubes?

i popped my tube the other day and just wondeirng which i should get? a tube repair kit or just get new tubes everytime i pop one.
  5. N

melb windsor djs sunday

who wants to go later in the afteronon?? or go for a ride i shold be free around 2pm,
  6. N

bmx flatland

sorry if tis isnt mtb.. just wondering who has ever tried flatland tricks on a bmx?
  7. N

bmx - melb

hey, im interested in getting a bmx for learning/playing with anyone have a bmx that they want to sell for cheap post here, and i prefer melb people thanks
  8. N

endoes

just wondering, is it possible to do endo can-can or something like that?? what other endo tricks are there beside no footer endos,
  9. N

melbourne saturday ride?

anyone want to ride somehwere, dunno where
  10. N

swap: norco 125 03 - melbourne

does anyone have a DMR sidekick, trailstar or anything DMR that can take 26" wheels, 5" fork and run gears. and want to trade for a norco one25 03 in VGC, has to be in melbourne tell me if anyone is interested i dont know if illl trade yet, but see what their is to offer.
  11. N

high rollers - melb

anyone have any high rollers 2.5 26" in melbourne in good condition?? for $20,
  12. N

[sold ]Sick dirt jumping bars and stem combo

im selling Axiom Dirt jump bars. Ideal for your mountain bike or 24” cruiser Chromoly construction and cross bar make this bar indestructable 3” rise 700 mm width 22.2mm stem clamp area here is a pic. http://www.norco.com/axiom/images/handle_supercross.jpg And im also selling a...
  13. N

what problems does your bike have??

so what problems does ur bike have... or what doesnt it have??
  14. N

bars question

hey, im buying some mtb bars off a dude which i will not name :) would it work on my bmx stem?? they are on a norco one25
  15. N

Mail order place.

I just found this site.. http://www.innercitycycles.com.au/mailordr.htm and it seems pretty cheap, has anyone bought from them?
  16. N

pedals

my pedals are half rooted at the moment, waiting for it to break or snap... just wondering who has pedals that they dont want .prefer melbourne people, and something like DMR v8s [/i]
  17. N

Pedal problems

Whenever i spin my pedals.. the right side is silent, and the left side is making an annoying noise.. how do I fix this??
  18. N

stickers

does anyone know where i could get some custom made stickers for cheap?? in melbourne.
  19. N

which tire?

im deciding between maxxis high roller and maxxis mobsters.. whats the difference between them?? are their any other alternatives. and i would be running the tyre on the front, is it alright to leave the rear as a 2.3?
  20. N

brake/fork questions

hi, when i do endos my fork/ brake makes this noise that sounds like its gonna crack, is this normal?