Search results

1. S

Fox air doesnt fit demo frame?

Hi guys. Seeking advice on fitting a Fox DHX air shock to a specialized demo frame. My Vivid coil was sent away to fix a problem I was having with rebound. I was told it will cost just as much to replace the part as it would be to buy a new shock. I was undecided at the time and left it a...
  2. S

Money and parts.

Hey i have an 08 sunday team. pretty much stock apart from seat, bars and rims. I also have a bit of spare coin i want to spend on it but am unsure what would work out best performance wise. Question: If you had this bike what parts would you upgrade ($1-$2k) in prep for race season? Thanks.
  3. S

Price for sale

Im looking to sell a 2008 Ironhorse sunday, All stock apart from 800mm bars Was just wondering on what a good starting price would be for it as i have no idea really. Thanks scott.
  4. S

Help please

Hi. I have searched but didn't find anything. Just wondering how you take the rear wheel off a 2008 ironhorse sunday? Cant work it out Thanks.
  5. S

Monsters.

Well they finally arived after a few months of organising and shipping. Just thought id post them up for some reason. Here is a pic of them. I have already sold 5 out of the ten and i picked them up yesterday arvo.
  6. S

frame price?

hey could anyone tell me how much these frames would cost if bought new? Just estimates if you are not sure or if they are anavailable to buy just frames. Glory 07 or 08 Gt DH pro 07 or 08 thanks scott.
  7. S

Foxtel-singletracked.

just looked in the new october guide and it has a "31 to watch in october" headline with 31 shows to watch for october. It has a new MTB show called Singletracked - "The nations hottest mountain bike riders hit the dirt". Anyone heard of this at all? I think it starts on the 5th...
  8. S

What happend to.....

Justin Huavukainen? Seems like he has quit or something. Maybe i just missed whatever happened. Any one know?
  9. S

World cup on fuel 7.30 friday night.

as it says A WORLD CUP ROUND ON FUEL! is that the first time this year or ever? Plus there is the avalanch trophy and drop in and ride guide all in one night. thats alright.
  10. S

Quick adjust of H9's

Quick question. How do you adjust hayes 9's. They are anoying and squeak a lot and im sick of it. I just want to know how to make the pads move out abit so there is enough room inbertween the disc and pads. Cheers scott.
  11. S

Nationals on tv?

Is there any channel that the nationals will be shown on like any fox channels or sbs. Cheers scott.
  12. S

Tuning X.9age

Hey ive had X.9 deralier and shifter fitted on my bike it's all working good apart from in the fourth gear were it skips in and out. It was fitted by a really good mechanic and when i came to pick it up he said it's working good but could be better with smaller ratio cassette. I have tried...
  13. S

Just another cycle.

Yes I too have one of the bisquillion DH comps. Have tried to make it better by putting a few new things on. Still want to change a few things but parents are getting annoyed with "wasting" money on it and I also need a car in the next year. Anyway here are the upgrades ive done...
  14. S

manitou swinger problems

Hey i have had my swinger 6-way for about 8 months now it has been sent away once because it had "blown up" or couldn't hold any air and lost all the fluid inside out of the compression knobs. It was sent to manitou then two weeks later it was sent back NOT FIXED properly so it was sent back...
  15. S

Blow air mountainbiking

Hi After seeing earthed 3 earlyer in the year i have thought about it and decided i will make a copy of Rob Warners 2 stroke powered fan but i am making mine a 5 H.P version and i know it will be heavier than his that is why i am asking anyone who can understand what im on about if anything...