Search results

1. J

Voodoo Canzo

Wanted Medium Voodoo Canzo 29er frame or complete bike. Price negotiable. contact jac@netspeed.com.au cheers
  2. J

Cannondale headshock

I'm after a Cannondale, medium frame, or complete bike, with headshock, price we could negotiate,I have a preference for v-brake mounts, but not a must, cheers Jack spahr contact 0421861965 :cool:
  3. J

Brindabella Challenge Saturday XC race

Downhill bretheren, could you please avoid going straight on, after the bridge, at Stromlo on Saturday up until about 1;00, as the XC course crosses the track below on the firetrail. If you take the left hand course there won't be any stacks. Thanks guys. I'll put a sign up there, cheers Jack;)
  4. J

Lost at scott 24

Half way up the Red lap in the Scott on Sunday morning I lost my 'Bum' bag, red and black containing a small water bottle, tube, Topeak multi tool, Tioga mini pump and a muesli bar. I'm not too fussed about the muesli bar. If you found it could you let me know there is a small reward for this...
  5. J

wtb primal raptors

I recently chucked a wtb primal raptor on my r/line monocog. I had had it lying around for some time. I was using the r/line as a spare at the Majura 24. I didn't use it, but rode it a week later at Stromlo. I was running tt's in the 24 and found them a bit sketchy on the loose over hard pack...
  6. J

Corc Solo 24

Once again another smoothly run, well planned CORC event. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Spectators cheering you on and Ben on the mike with a well judged and humourous commentary without the hype of some events,that was really nice. This event doubled in size from last year, but it lost...
  7. J

mtba fees

There seems to be some debate on one of the lesser mtb sites about coughing up a few bucks to Mountain Bike Australia for fees. As usual the forum moderator is pushing a personal barrow, which doesn't seem to have depth or logic. Basically he is saying he gets nothing for his money, and that if...
  8. J

CORC 24hr SOLO

If you love Solo and Enduro there's only one place to be this Easter, Saturday and Sunday, Majura Pines Canberra. This race is up on the CORC website now, great tracks, great riders and really well organised. The atmosphere was splendid last year and now, in its second year, promises to be even...
  9. J

12 hours of darkness

The weekend race at Penrose was a good showcase for the great singletrack and the extensive smooth fire roads of this forest. It was a modest event, as were the wishes of the organizers, who will cap it at 200 next year. Only 10 solo riders but some good ones, including Saul and Mark, but not to...