Search results

1. thundergoose

PS3 Help

Hi everyone, got a PS3 last week and bought a copy of GTA IV today. In order to play online i needed to update the version to 1.02 it got to about 70% and came up with "An error has occured(80710723)" Just wondering if anyone has had this problem before? I have searched google an nothing much...
  2. thundergoose

Fox Internals

Hey guys and girls, i was wondering roughly how much it would cost if i took my fox RLC 125 into a bike shop to get the internals fitted and get the forks assembled? Thanks Alot
  3. thundergoose

Wierd Folding Bike!

Found this on ebay. looks pretty strange! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150144056347
  4. thundergoose

Not Needed, Please Delete

Not needed, please delete
  5. thundergoose

Half Link Chains

Hey guys I've recently bought a new frame and i'm running single speed. The frame that i have now has horizontal dropouts meaning no need to run a tensioner but my new frame has verticle dropouts. i don't want to fork out 80 bucks to buy a tensioner because i don't have the money and they look...
  6. thundergoose

Not needed anymore! please delete
  7. thundergoose

Bird Owners

Hi there. I was wondering if any farkin members or someone you knew had the same the same problem or knew how this could of happended. Sadly my beloved budjie Max passed away yesterday at a very young age of only 2 or 3 months.:( :( We are not quite sure of how this could of happened, but...
  8. thundergoose

Favourite songs

I am bored at home and wondered what my fellow farkiners have been listening to lately and also what are some of there favourite songs. Heres mine: Song Title: Lost Control Artist: Grinspoon
  9. thundergoose

10. thundergoose

Kenda K-Rads

Item: 1x Kenda-Krad Price: Willing to pay up to $15 Has to be in farley good condition. Location: Ringwood Nth, Victoria Thanks Alot Jack...
  11. thundergoose

Truvativ Boxguide

hi guys, just wondering would a truvativ boxguide fit on my 05 mongoose thunderball? The BB is a truvativ ISIS. cheers guys:)
  12. thundergoose

hayes mx-2

hey guys just wondering how much i would get for my hayes mx-2 ? thanks alot
  13. thundergoose

begining freeriding

hi guys i just started freeridig and was wodering if you could suggest some tracks and parks that are in melbourne if you could that would be great cheers ;)