2. D

08 Giant Glory, large, $2200, SOLD

what would it cost for you to sen to melbourne cheers Nick
  3. D

Eildon Results?

results are up on www.ftfdh.com cheers Nick
  4. D

Victorian Interschools

hey woody you going with our school or seprately i think it would be fair sweet if we could go i most likely will catch..
  5. D

The Sasquatch Makeover finally complete *new pics added

looks really neat... i was like oh no not another then i opened it was blown away!! good work.. did you paint it all yourself or did you get it done?
  6. D

Vic State Series, Rd 3, Long Gully Healesville

just wondering if you camp the night what do you do for food and stuff like is there a BBQ there or would you have to take your own and how many people will probaly be camping? thanks in advance nick
  7. D

I want my own thread (Eildon)

hey mate any 351 white t-shirt red howler cheers
  8. D

Eildon DH Race Snaps *more added*

hey mate any 351 white dusty t shirt red howler?? good pictures so far cheers
  9. D

VSS DH round #1 Eildon

can you get a yearly racing license and FTF membership there?? and is there a novist class for my mate??
  10. D

"Boardswalks" trails.=Update=

are these still running?
  11. D

"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

Thursday ride anyone??
  12. D

yeh ill probaly come down after i do a few runs of the dandys say 12 ish i wont be able to bring a shovel but willing to help out were i can see you then cheers Nick
  13. D

what condishion is it in at the moment? im thinking of heading down tmoz ill have to see!! ill hopefully be there for the build day Nick
  14. D

i was about to write to ya and ask about how your jumps are holding up mine got munted!! oh well better drainage is needed and when they dry out they will be harder than ever!! anyways catch ya round Nick
  15. D

3's Company

nice bike loving the upgrades!! how much did the forks set you back (how much would a new air shock cost) any reply appreciated cheers Nick
  16. D

Yeh best burms hands down!!!! but jumps? them things are for 16"!!! lol we will have to go for a ride one time ey!! catch Nick
  17. D

Looking very nice the boardwalk is very well built as with all the jumps. you are definetly going to have to get a video of the first person hitting it!!! they are probaly the best build quality i have ever seen in montrose (not to much competition):) anyways i have almost finished my building...
  18. D

Got wood?

very nice bike love the frame what is the rear shock? thanks Nick
  19. D

Under Construction updated 19/9/07

very nice i am amazed at how much you can get done in 2 days (mum dad for christmas can i have a bob cat) looks like they have some nice size bout them to lots of potential keep up the good work... and the photos cheers nick
  20. D

When is steep to steep?

yeh cool well if you ever need a hand building some tracks just pm me or whatever. i havent got much happening at the moment only my backy ill send pics soon: