"Boardswalks" trails.=Update=

kyleman

Likes Dirt
I 'd do anything for twisty balls, you can jump them any time, and yes I think I may be using the full face too.
and armour..
Props to whoever does jump it first.
But yer as Jack said were building across from his but a bit further in than those two log ones..
Maybe even get some lines going

And has any other person in our area had their power out for two days straight like me? Or had trees ruin like every house in their street like me.
Its crazy!

sim_doggy

Likes Dirt
Finding new dirt, or just gonna dig mega pits? Pm me back yo.
The bloke down the back of his house is an excavator so were hoping he's a samaritan and will hook us up with some dirt.
Pretty sure I pm'd you back.

NEWS FLASH
Death of the big kicker
Righto word from langers this morning was that the big kicker had givin up on life after the rains, so after school we checked it out and it had literally halfed in size!

So after much thought we realised we didnt have enough dirt to fix it, already having used everything we have. And it being the holidays we want o jump and not sit here waiting for jumps to harden, so tommorrow we're heading down to the hardware shop to get some ply to make the Big Kicker Mkii. Yes I would prefer it to be pure dirt but its just frustraighting.

So once it's built pics will be up.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Bugger bout the dirt situation and the jumps. Carpet saves jumps good. Naa, pm didn't work. Try again. Maybe dig more pits between the jumps for dirt.

xave_norco14

Likes Bikes
Coming down

Fair bit has happened since i was down when we built the lander for the big one. checked out big pats 2day got a 3 pack that is about the same size and h.e's middle pack then two fairly big ones to the side of that. its a bit flooded cause of all the rain but it looks allright. i'll give ya a call when me shoulder is better, and you and langas can come up or i'll go down to yours. catcha later m8. oh by the way have you hit the big double yet?

sim_doggy

Likes Dirt
Fair bit has happened since i was down when we built the lander for the big one. checked out big pats 2day got a 3 pack that is about the same size and h.e's middle pack then two fairly big ones to the side of that. its a bit flooded cause of all the rain but it looks allright. i'll give ya a call when me shoulder is better, and you and langas can come up or i'll go down to yours. catcha later m8. oh by the way have you hit the big double yet?
Shit yer I'm coming up for sure, but nar havnt been able to hit the biggin as it's craped itself.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sim_doggy dont tell me the bigguns trashed!:(

and if it is or isnt tell us when a building sesh is on so we can get it up and running and ready to jump before school hollidays end!

im killing for a dig!!!

cheerz!
TWISTY BALLZ

sim_doggy

Likes Dirt
sim_doggy dont tell me the bigguns trashed!:(

and if it is or isnt tell us when a building sesh is on so we can get it up and running and ready to jump before school hollidays end!

im killing for a dig!!!

cheerz!
TWISTY BALLZ
Yer Hate to break it to you but it is, but were going to make a wooden one so we dont have to wait around for it, because everything else is almost ready.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
awsome as!

call us up when someones goin to jump it,
i wanna see some good riding or someone eat dirt!!

when you have finished the jump put up some pics

cheers TWISTY BALLZ:D

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
trust me ben will jump it. that little bugger will try it even if he dosnt know if he' ll make it. that's what happened on the last train side at h.e.

sick jumps anyways. get ben go guinea pig them

cheers
brent

makeing up some sticker too the max so if you come from montrose or have ridden em i will get you a bordwalk sticker
i think i was the one who come up with the name
\thank you thank you
cheers i will be watching
i cant wait till we jump em and i will jump em first if that is ok with jake
man i am waffling again
i am going to make the stikers later brad

wow they look real nice. Whoever hits the big one first make sure you get it on camera.
Make brad do it. All because he got a new bike.:)
Im going to build some up the top over the holidays. If they turn out any good you should come check them out.
You probably dont know me but i ride a white stp1. Im mates with brad and his neighbour jack.
james i hope you no i am quit the rider ill whip your arse any day
lol
you should check jakes jumps out they are the sweates things i have ever seen