1. little norco boy

The Beautiful Women Thread.

Every day of the week! Martha Higareda Isabel Lucas
  2. little norco boy

What are you listening to NOW?

Got it twisted - Mobb Deep
  3. little norco boy

I haven't posted in ages!

We thought we'd go for a chilled ride to the jumps so we did. Loch fixed my bike Then rode his And at times didn't even use his hands While some little kid fanged I was hungry, so I wore jeans Then a wild WILLBA appeared! and walked by the camera then my favourite...
  4. little norco boy

Nwd 10

does anyone know where in melbourne I can buy the dvd if so where abouts and approximately how much?
  5. little norco boy

Trend Whores !?

perhaps other people also find them good?
  6. little norco boy

Trend Whores !?

i dont know about anyone else but id call them preferences not trends;)
  7. little norco boy

Trend Whores !?

agreed! 10chars
  8. little norco boy

What have you named your bike?

i run 3 names with the one bike just depends on the mood im in -radical stunting machine -bicycle -Dammit! gay ass peice of shit bike now i have to call mum to pick me up
  9. little norco boy

Trend Whores !?

wide bars, no brakes, slammed seat and not running valve caps so i can save wait like teh kool az b.m.ekkzers:)
  10. little norco boy

Croydon Hills Trails....

good as! thanks to those who helped:D
  11. little norco boy

The "MCRC" Thread.

im down for either if we can get a few more people interested:D
  12. little norco boy

The "MCRC" Thread.

im pumped as for it does anyone wanna do one this w.e if the weathers good?
  13. little norco boy

Croydon Hills Trails....

so whos coming tomorrow:)
  14. little norco boy

Croydon Hills Trails....

i cant come monday but i can come down tuesday.
  15. little norco boy

Croydon Hills Trails....

ok sweet im gonna try and get down sunday although i will have minimal tools so try and get down evryone and who ever can bring tools that would be great and its good we've had some rain today;)
  16. little norco boy

Croydon Hills Trails....

ok sweet im gonna try and get some tools together and we'll organise a date.
  17. little norco boy

Croydon Hills Trails....

yer im just trying to get a bit more interest and some rain first then i'll organise when we should dig;)
  18. little norco boy

Croydon Hills Trails....

whole of the first landing, 3rd big and pickle landing and most of the left pack. Im hoping we can work on them next saturday/sunday anyone who can bring a shovel that would be great im going to try and get in contact with these guys from the council during the week and i'll try post up some...
  19. little norco boy

Croydon Hills Trails....

call to action anyone? Hey all, I went down to the jumps today and found this: So I'm keen to round up some willing diggers/riders to keep the jumps running. So if your from around south-east melbourne it would be great if you could help so just post in here or pm and we'll try and get...
  20. little norco boy

The "MCRC" Thread.

weather depending who's down for a sesh this weekend just to catch up and get ready for summer and get some riding in?;)