Search results

1. shore_2

Tell me about riding in Bright

The trails there are awesome but so hard to follow if you're not just descending or climbing the hero climb. Down dj is super fun! Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  2. shore_2

RS Monarch RT3 - bottomless rings???

No your right. I was over thinking. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  3. shore_2

They don't swell in the oil? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  4. shore_2

Anyone knocked up some diy spacers? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  5. shore_2

Please delete.

It was a mates. I know two people that have bought them. Both turned up weeks later than they were meant to too. One is now out of action with a blown shock. They seem to ride well. I'm in no hurry to own one though. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  6. shore_2

Please delete.

Totally different to the other opinions in this thread. I found the shapeshifter annoying to operate without making a noticeable difference. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  7. shore_2

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

Awesome trail. Everyone who has contributed should be very proud of their efforts. We all like rocks etc but the jumps, berms and added flow is just so fun! Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  8. shore_2

Kettlebells

I prefer a heavy dumbbell for most things. Once you start flipping the kb it tries to snap your arm in half, even with good technique it's still painful. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  9. shore_2

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

It's the blue mountains Panther. A frequent species in these parts. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  10. shore_2

Thredbo Lift Status Frustration

They always do this, it's windy up until about 10am and then they just never open the lifts. Even though the wind is long gone. Same thing they do in winter. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  11. shore_2

2017 Scott Genius LT PLUS: OH CRAP NOT A PLUS BIKE! now added 29er 160mm goodness

I wanted one but two year warranty is a real let down. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  12. shore_2

What shoes do you wear for riding with flat pedals?

Do you have a bum bag and tight hat to go with those Nikes? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  13. shore_2

What shoes do you wear for riding with flat pedals?

What riding shoes should I get even though I can't afford riding shoes? Think you should just follow home someone with the same size foot and go through their bin. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  14. shore_2

Wide enough for tubeless...?

Ok I'll look for it. This means you don't need the rubber band strip thing? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  15. shore_2

Wouldn't masking tape break down when getting wet from sealant? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  16. shore_2

I'm guessing it's the one with the reinforcing in it? What width usually? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  17. shore_2

What's this Gorilla tape everyone talks about? I can't find it in bunnings anywhere! Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  18. shore_2

29&27.5 trail bike for 5k?

I tested the stumpjumper 27.5+ short top tube and low bb. The dealer is southern sydney was also very rude and didn't drop one $1. So I bought the fuel and it's awesome. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  19. shore_2

AM Stumpjumper 6fattie

Interesting I wonder if the larger diameter of a 29er wheels would fix it?? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  20. shore_2

X-Fusion Forks - Experiences please

Second that. Haven't touched mine in a year. Going to try take the travel back down to 150mm. Is that hard to do? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk