Search results

1. jonot

WTB: Specialized Bighit DH Der. Hangers.

What: Bighit Derailleur Hangers. Price range/Willing to Pay: Show me what you've got. Location: QLD, will take from interstate. Extra Info: 2003/4 Bighit DH. is what they're needed for. Thanks guys.
  2. jonot

jonot's ride of doom. and associated words.

Hey guys, here's my bighit. Feel's awesome to ride, a huge upgrade over my old Stinky. In my mind anyway. Udi can confirm the smile that was firmly planted on my dial after we went out for runs at the local today. The forks feel amazing, as does the shock. The brakes are awesome and allow me...
  3. jonot

So my mates band needs your help.

Heya, My mates band, Three Dirty Birds, has been chosen as a finalist in theNOVA 106.9 ROCK SCHOOL competition, and they need as many votes as they can get so they can win a cool $10,000! So, you can vote as many times as you want for "Three Dirty Birds" (for some reason the site is...
  4. jonot

Sold.

Sold. Show's over folks.
  5. jonot

Kennilworth Photos.

I have about ~160 photos which would take numerous millenia to upload, so I'll post what numbers I've got, and you post if you want a photo. If you ask nicely, you might get it :p Also, these are the ONLY numbers I have. I'm sorry if I didn't get you, because I would have been riding. I only...
  6. jonot

'05 Stinky : Upgraded :

Here's my '05 Stinky, originally bought from Quintin, with a fair bit of upgraded parts/fruit on it. The most recent changes are the forks, 04 Shivers replace the old Junior T's. Frame: '05 Kona Stinky Forks: '04 Marzocchi Shiver Shock: Fox DHX3 Shock spring: 550 shock Fox Spring...
  7. jonot

[BNE]: DH/FR Forum.

Had this posted in the Watering Hole but it wasn't gettin' any love. Hey guys, Not trying to take anything away from Farkin great site and has serviced me well over the years. But me and a few mates have set up a site/forum atm, for more DH/FR orientated riders, while the content is...
  8. jonot

New Forum.

Hey guys, Not trying to take anything away from Farkin great site and has serviced me well over the years. But me and a few mates have set up a site/forum atm, for more DH/FR orientated riders, while the content is nothing like that of Farkin its only new, we are only Yr 12 IT students, so...
  9. jonot

Gtboy!

Our favorite user, GTBOY has some new shots of his sick roadie. :)
  10. jonot

Spacecab Utes for DH Shuttling?

What does everyone think of spacecab utes to shuttle in? Annoying? Can anyone reccommend some good cheaper utes (~10k) for shuttling purposes? I hear the best sorts are dualcab 4x4's with steel dropside trays. Thoughts and opinions :D
  11. jonot

WTF Pinkbike?

Is Pinkbike down for everyone else too? They haven't paid their bills.
  12. jonot

Race Fees?

What do race fees cover? $40 a race seems a bit steep...
  13. jonot

How to get grazes to heal quickly?

Keep it bone dry? Put Betadine on it? Undiluted Dettol? Yes, this has happened to me before :o
  14. jonot

Stretton Reserve 'Jam Drop'

Did anyone from here clear it? It's a nice little drop, just spray painting on the rock is a bit of a :( Anything else planned for that area?
  15. jonot

bike shops/parts in hong kong?

hey guys, im going over to hong kong in a few weeks and was wondering whether you can buy cheap mtb parts over there? I was speaking to uDi and he said that he got Shimano parts, (brakes etc...) from Hong Kong dealers. Does anyone have any experience with this or know where to go?? -jon
  16. jonot

2005 Kona Stinky |Upgraded|

Frame 05 Kona Stinky Medium 15.5" Forks: Marzocchi Junior T. Shock: Fox DHX03 Shock spring: 650 shock Fox Spring Chain Guide: Custom stainless steel - 36 tooth front chain ring Grips: lizard skin lock on Rims: intense mag 30 Deraileur: SRAM X9 shifter and deraileur Cranks...
  17. jonot

The Rules of the Ride

Shamelessly taken from www.dropmachine.com The worst part about having to write this rant is how stupidly common sense it is. This is a proposal, of sorts. An offering, if you will. This is an idea that everyone should be familiar with, and I think, should adopt as common place...
  18. jonot

hehe wtf?

i have no comment, my head still hurts :confused: http://homepage.mac.com/rachelmeyrick/iMovieTheater8.html rather amusing though :o edit theres some slight swearing when they yell during the jousting
  19. jonot

mtbdirt?

is it just me or does www.mtbdirt.com.au not work for anyone else today? :confused:
  20. jonot

06 stp

yes, http://www.giant-bicycles.com/uk/030.000.000/030.000.000.asp?year=2006&model=10222 that is the 06 stp hot off the press... i think, :rolleyes: edit: searched but couldnt find anything