Search results

1. eerrggh

Suitable Hardtails

Most bikes will hold up to a bit of dh. I used my norco bigfoot for dh, had a chain guide and a pair of boxxers on it. Unless you buy something cheap and tacky you should be right. I'd give the thumbs up to most kona's, norco's shore hardtail range etc
  2. eerrggh

Big W's own brand shockers

i wonder how it goes down att his local dj's :D
  3. eerrggh

Sold: Norco Bigfoot... Thank You Farkin :D

Bump, Huge Price drop. Price neg.
  4. eerrggh

Sold please delete

hey buddy, got a mate thats interested, whats the lowest you could you go?
  5. eerrggh

BUMP. Back to the top!
  6. eerrggh

The new HSV MALOO 307KW UTE

i was under the impression that ford was an internation company :eek:[\sarcasm] ^^thats not 'jack all'
  7. eerrggh

cars (sedans) were originally made for taking a person from A to B but it developed into more then that, just like utes. like all brands now release a work style ute and a more sporty style ute thats basically to look cool and go fast. its still called a 'ute' though.
  8. eerrggh

probably the most stupid comment EVER. not just an idiot, he's a confident idiot.
  9. eerrggh

not bad. i recon this thing looks pretty sick GMC sierra with escalade front end. My uncle has a 1967 ford ranchero with a 351 windsor. only one in australia that isn't a show car. he uses it as a daily driver/ work ute.
  10. eerrggh

Holden have some big balls releasing a car so um.... different? I think that there hideous. My understanding is that they pretty much just bought the engines from GM and dropped them straight into the maloo's? They dont do anything for me. Pro's none? Con's - The technology in the car...
  11. eerrggh

Price drop again. Price is negotiable
  12. eerrggh

back to the top again. throw us an offer.
  13. eerrggh

Fox 40s for STP

well you failed at the 'funny' part. and large forks on hardtails has all been done before.
  14. eerrggh

Hope Frame

great find. have they relesed a round-a-bout price. it cant be too cheap, i think there targetting the wrong market. ( kids instead of teens ) it'd be awesom if it was realeased in 26"
  15. eerrggh

Heavy news: Aussie soldier killed in Afghanistan.

so, you never plan on going overseas?
  16. eerrggh

Heavy news: Aussie soldier killed in Afghanistan.

now there was alot of writing in the last few pages... i got threw about the first one and couldnt be bothered anymore but my oppinion: i support the war on terrorism and all that shiz niz or whatever u wanna call it. i know i dont want these wankas runnning around killin each other and...
  17. eerrggh

hardtail triple clamp

i had dirt jam comps on my noco bigfoot, then i put boxxer teams on it and ir felt way better (about 50mm travel between them both). head angle wasnt too bad.
  18. eerrggh

bump it to the top
  19. eerrggh

freeride frames?

crazy... 10 characters
  20. eerrggh

Kid Bloods Gang Beatings

:eek::eek::eek: TAKE THAT BACK!